It is a date....

I posted a picture of their date. The place! It is my ideal date. LOL! The picture at the bottom of the collage was from the movie Beastly.

And the clip from The Cinderella Story that I used as the ultimate inspiration for Max and Zoe's Date! :) watch watch it!

Zoe POV

But that date didn't happened for weeks because of our crazy schedules and we rarely see each other.

After that date proposal Max and I were texting and calling regularly. Checking up on me and the baby since I still have the killer morning sickness and meat is still the suspect for it.

------------------------------------------

Saturday..........

"I'll pick you up at 5 pm

-Max

I received a text from Max making me giggle like a highschool girl.

"I'm wearing casual dress. Is that ok? Or I need to be fancy schmancy? And where are we going by the way?

-Zoe"

I replied and after a second my phone buzzed.

"Dress is perfect. It is a surprise

-Max"

I wore a midnight blue knee-length sleeveless dress with a peter pan collar paired with nude pumps.

I was getting ready for my date when Tia barged into my room. She smiled "oh mama bear got a date!"

"Yeah, with Max." I said. She stared at me "uhm. He said that he wants to get to know me more and see where this relationship is going to take us." I said fiddling with my dress.

"Oh that's good momma bear! Just enjoy the date! She said excitedly and hugged me. "Yeah, I will!" I smiled and a blush cover my cheeks. Our talk was interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll get that and finish glamming up" she winked and went to the hall to open the door.

"Hi, I'm hear to pick up Zoe" Max said. "Hi, daddy-O come in, Zoe is just finishing up" she stood to the side to let Max in and she lead him in the living room. I finished my make-up and gathered all the things and headed to the living room.

Max was starring at me with a huge smile plastered on his handsome face. "Hey beautiful! You ready?" He asked and offered his hand into mine. I gladly accepted it and he entwined it together. It is the first time that I noticed that his palm were big covering mine, I felt safe and secured.

"Yes! Where are we going?" I wrinkled my brows. "It is a secret" he grinned.

He opened the door for me and hold out my hand as I entered his Audi r8. I was starting to get nervous when he closed the door and jogged to the other side. I tensed up when he got in and making me slightly jump when he closed the door. "Well somebody is nervous" he said. "No, I'm not" I laughed and it was a bit shaky. "Don't be! You are safe as long as you are with me" he assured. "Ok are we going to talk or you taking me out coz Me and the baby are hungry" I joked. He roared laughing and started the engine.

The whole drive was a smooth one, we talked and laughed and it was not that awkward like the first time that I got in his car. I realized that we are driving to a familiar street. It leads to his apartment. We parked into the basement and as we were waiting for the elevator, he took out a piece of scarf. "Since this date is a surprise, I need you to be blindfolded." He whispered. "Oh..ok, kinky Mr. Grey" I teased and he let out a rich laugh. "I'm not into 50 shades of fucked up so sorry to bust your bubble there" he joked and I nudge his stomach playfully. We got in the elevator with him holding my hand and guided me carefully. The lift was long making me impatient.