Epilogue

Mackenzie and Addison had a blast on tour with Maverick, Cash, and Carter. They toured the entire United States, visiting cities such as New York, Atlanta, San Diego, Miami, Nashville, Charlotte, and many more across the country. Cash and Maverick sold out shows most nights of the week and made some awesome memories with each other, their cousin, and the girls. They got to see so many places and play so many venues around the US. Carter and Mackenzie became even closer by the day as they stood backstage together along with Addison watching the guys perform night after night. Addison and Cash grew closer as well and never failed to share a crazy moment together whether it was pranking the others or making crazy tik toks. The tour was filled with many pranks, pictures, laughs, shows, and memories that will stay with the five of them for a lifetime. Mackenzie and Addison grew to love these guys more and more each day and considered them family. The guys felt the same way and they couldn't believe that one move would change their lives for the better. They couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for the five of them. Who knew that when Cash, Maverick, and Carter moved in between Mackenzie and Addison that it would lead to great relationships, countless memories, and such strong friendships?

The End

Thank you guys so much for reading my book "In Between!" It was my first book and I really enjoyed writing it! I was encouraged to get on here by langdon_angel after I wrote a chapter for her and I really enjoyed writing my own. I hope you all enjoyed this book and I plan to start another one soon! I hope you will read it. Thank you so much for reading!