ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ²⁷

For a second, his face turned stone cold. He let out a small chuckle before pulling the chair for you to sit. "And why exactly would I know you, miss?"

Were you mistaken? Was he just a person who observed too much? I mean, no normal person would notice the absence of the staff. Maybe, just maybe you should calm down. "I was mistaken. I'm sorry for being wary of you.."

You gave him an apologetic smile before sitting down on the chair. The man laughed at you then told you to 'eat up before the food goes cold.' In front of you was your favorite food. It was done just the way you like it. You shook your head and removed any doubt you had in your head. You were too hungry right now, you had to eat.

- - -

When you finished eating, you wanted to thank the man and ask for his name as well. And thus, your journey started. After a few minutes of opening countless doors in the first floor, you moved onto the second floor, but it was useless. You couldn't find him anywhere. Plus, your feet were starting to hurt. You trudged your way downstairs and sat on the beige couch. As you sat down, you felt a phone vibrate underneath you.

Oh oops, you might've sat on his phone. You placed the phone on the table in front of you and you really tried not to invade his privacy, but curiosity got to you. After looking around to see if anybody was near, you opened the phone and read the message.

I'm coming for her. Just make sure she doesn't escape before I arrive. - Yoru

Oh fucking shit balls. YOU WERE RIGHT. Your shaking hand let down the phone on the table. You were losing your shit. Ugh, why didn't you listen to your gut feeling? Immediately, you tried to find some shoes that would fit you. You didn't want your feet to hurt again. Fortunately, you found a pair of old shoes near the door. It wasn't in its best condition, but it would do. You carefully opened the front door and ran away. You didn't care where you were headed, you just had to make sure that you got away. The sun was starting to rise, so you could see a bit better and you avoided running into trees. You heard footsteps running behind you.

You looked back and saw him follow you. Everything was a slight blur which was caused by the tears that threatened to slide down your cheeks. You forced yourself to run faster, but when you did it seemed that he was catching up to you.

After a few more moments of running away from the human being, your body gave up. The stinging feeling of pain caused you to be even more uncomfortable and scared. Blood oozed out of your scraped knee as you scurried away from the nearing figure, but it was too late...he caught you.

   'Oh god, anyone, please, help me!'

Tears flowed down your cheeks like a waterfall; you struggled against his grip, but to no avail, you couldn't escape. The man held a cloth ,which you were sure would make you pass out, against your mouth.

"Calm down, woman. Just breath in and you'll be fine. I promise he won't punish you." The man let out a sigh at your stubborn personality. He stabbed you with the knife in his pocket which naturally forced you to take a sharp intake of breath at the pain. Everything started to get blurry and the sounds started to get more muffled.

"Ah, you're finally here my precious brother!"

"Shut it Izu-"

Before you could hear the mystery man's name, you passed out.