ʙᴏɴᴜs

Hi there! So I figured that I would do a one-shot. I really wanted to make up for the long and inconsistent updates (◞‸◟)

You were on the couch playing whatever game you found on the appstore.  Eventually, you got bored and let go of your phone. Your (e/c) eyes stared at the ceiling then slowly trailed to your boyfriend, Yoru. He was absolutely breathtaking; his blue eyes, blond hair, and chiseled yet lean figure. Though he was only wearing sweatpants and a white shirt, he looked perfect. A smile made it's way to your lips as you thought of your plan. It was to simply, bother him.

You lazily made your way to him and watched as his eyebrows creased while he typed away on the computer. 'Must be some report' You thought. He looks so focused, shame you were about to be a distraction. You halted your steps and hesitated. Should you do this?

Option A : Yes.

Option B : Find another way.

You thought of your decision and decided that..

Option A :
You'd climb on his lap. It seemed so perfect! You could bother him and be comfortable. You stood next to him and stared. It got his attention, but he quickly got back to doing his work. Yoru's action annoyed you. It wasn't fair that he forced you to pay attention to him when you're busy, but when it's the other way around, you get ignored. You decided enough was enough, so you lifted one of his arm and...

It wouldn't budge.

"Yoru~" You whined. He turned to look at you and smirked. After both of you had a mini staring contest, he finally let you sit on his lap. You leaned your head against his shoulder and snuggled up to him. Your hands were on either side of his waist as you hugged him. Yoru let out a content sigh. Your boyfriend could be really possessive at times, but you would always love him. If you didn't, you had no choice in the first place.

Option B :
You went back to the couch and decided to go on your phone again. You were going to find another way to distract him. Going on social media, a video got your attention. You quickly lowered down the volume, so only you could hear. It was the "hey shawty your man still around?" trend on Tiktok. Ohoho~ this is gonna be fun.

You opened Tiktok, set your phone's volume to the highest and started recording. The sound of the call being accepted immediately caught Yoru's attention. You tried your best not to expose your emotions. God only knows how much you want to laugh your heart out.

"Hey shawty your man's still around?" When Yoru heard that part of the audio, he snapped. He stood up from his chair and practically threw himself on top of you.

"And who the fuck is this?" He spat out. At that moment, you started laughing. Yoru stared at you for a while and then he realized he just got pranked. He set your phone down and towered over your figure while you were busy laughing.

"You think that's funny?" He whispered to your ear. When those words left your mouth, you knew, you were fucked. Maybe.. also literally?

On the bright side, that video you got was hilarous.