ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁸

After a few days, the atmosphere turned horrible whenever you were with Yoru. You felt so awkward and uncomfortable. Yoru kept glancing and trying to talk to you, but you somehow managed to avoid him. A sigh left your mouth as you tried to keep up with the teachers' lesson.

"Excuse me Miss (L/n), are you even listening to my lesson?" Everyones eyes turned to you, making you the center of attention. You gulped and nodded your head. Katsumi smirked at you then lightly chuckled. It was your fifth day in school and he always bothered you. I mean, at first he was okay, but when you saw him following you at times, it creeped you out.

The mankai (full bloom) had just ended and the cherry blossoms were falling from the sakura trees. It was indeed a beautiful site and you just couldn't tear your eyes away from it. Yoru noticed this then smiled. You looked so beautiful. So beautiful that he wanted to lock you up and keep you for himself.

The bell rang and signaled lunch. Finally, you wanted a break from the boring and dreadful lessons. You packed up your things and went straight to the cafeteria. Yoru tried to follow you, but girls surrounded him. Since the first day, Yoru became popular to girls and even a few boys. Katsumi smirked at him as if he was taunting Yoru. The red haired boy stopped walking then made eye contact and mouthed,

"She's mine."

- - -

Cherry blossoms flew around you as the wind lightly tickled your skin. You were sitting under a sakura tree while you ate (y/f/f) for lunch. As you were about to take a bite, you suddenly felt chills. It felt as if someone was watching you. You looked around and tried to find anyone, but nobody was in sight.

"Never expected you to be such a loner, (y/n)." You got startled and dropped your lunch on the ground. You looked up and saw Katsumi standing in front of you. 'When did he get there?' You thought. He sat down beside you then leaned against the sakura tree. Silence engulfed the both of you which made you tense. You didn't want to be alone with him. Honestly, you would rather be with Yoru. "So, you and your boyfriend in a fight?" This question caught you off guard. Did people think you were a couple? You stuttered and quickly shook your head.

"He's not my boyfriend!" You exclaimed.

Katsumi leaned towards you to the point that you could lightly feel his breath on your face. You backed up against the sakura tree, trying to be far away from him. By now, he had you pinned against it.

"Then maybe I could be yours."