ʙᴏɴᴜs ³ (sᴍᴜᴛ)

Hello there! If you aren't old enough please refrain from reading this chapter. It's fine to skip it~

Warnings : fingering, unprotected sex

"Yoru, you're home!!!" You happily shouted as you saw him standing in the middle of the living room. Without any hesitation, you ran up to him, grabbed his tie, then pulled him closer to you for a kiss. Yoru gladly responded to your kiss immediately; after all, it has been a long time since the two of you saw each other. Before your kiss turned into something more heated, you pushed him away then smiled. "Guess what I ate earlier."

"Hmm, guessing by your behavior...(favorite food)?" He responded with a gentle smile.

"Awee not fair! You know too much about me." You crossed your arms and pouted. The blond man squeezed your cheeks which made immediately made you respond with whines. Annoyed, you slapped his hands from your face and rubbed your sore cheeks. He always did like doing that to you. Normally, you would let him, but it hurt too much this time. Maybe it's because he missed you? Ah, whatever. "You should rest now. I'm just gonna take a shower real quick, okay?"

You pecked Yoru's cheek then went upstairs to take a shower. When you got into the tub, you rinsed your hair with your favorite shampoo. Man, it was really the best! It made your hair really fluffy and smooth. As you were cleaning your body, thoughts of Yoru started to fill your head and before you knew it, you were already turned on. As much as you missed Yoru and wanted to get some action with him, you knew that he was tired from his work. So, instead of asking for his help, you started to masturbate.

Meanwhile, Yoru wondered what took you so long. 'Quick shower, huh?'

Yoru made his way upstairs to change his clothes, but oh was he in for a show. As he got into your shared bedroom, Yoru felt the bulge in his pants tighten as he heard the faint sound of your moans. He truly did feel bad for invading your personal time and catching you at a vulnerable moment, but he couldn't help himself. In the shower, you were currently touching yourself and calling out his name with such a needy tone. You were too distracted to notice the sound of the door opening. Before you knew it, Yoru's hands were on your shoulders.

You let out a surprised gasp, but before you could scold him, the trails of kisses he left on your wet neck from behind distracted you. A soft moan escaped your lips as he started to grope your breast with one hand while the other made its way lower and lower, until he reached your womanhood. He bit down your shoulder with force then whispered to your ear.

"Let me serve you tonight, my princess."

With that said, he picked you up then carried you to your king sized bed. He placed you on the bed and towered over you. Yoru snapped when he heard your little pants and finally started to kiss you. His hot tongue intertwined with yours as you fought for dominance while your hands made their way to his hair. You couldn't think of anything else, but his soft lips. You let out a moan as his hands squeezed your hard nipples and fondled your soft breasts with his large hands. "Yoru, no more foreplay, please." You begged.

Wasting no time, Yoru took off his clothes then proceeded to rub your clit making you buckle your hips. He inserted his finger into you then slowly moved in and out; it wasn't long until he added another one. "You're so hot princess." Yoru said in a seductive tone as he started to pump faster. His hot tongue started to suck on your nipples and his digits moving in and out of you sent you into a state of ecstasy. Before you could release yourself, he stopped. You let out a whine when you opened your eyes only to see Yoru smirking down at you. "We're not done yet baby."

Yoru lined his hard cock to your entrance while praising your body. He penetrated you and watched how his cock disappeared inside of you. Yoru leaned closer to you, his elbows on either side of you to support himself. "Yoru please, I need you!"

You felt Yoru remove himself then quickly thrust back in. He shut his eyes when he increased his pace. Your hands wrapped tightly around his back as he made his way even deeper into you. Finding your g spot, he made it his goal to keep hitting that area. You felt a sensation build up and before you knew it, you had orgasmed. You buried your face into the crook of his neck as your pussy clenched his cock. Yoru let out a moan when he finally released himself into you. He collapsed by your side, both of you regaining your breath.

After the two of you were cleaned up, he took you into his arms then drifted to sleep.