ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹

"Did you kill every single one of them, Yoru?" The boss of the company of assassins stared coldly at his number one employee. Yoru nodded and licked his dry lips.

   "What do you want?" He asked and glared at his boss. He had grown to hate this man that raised him horribly. This man that was supposedly his 'father' took away his freedom and childhood from him. Instead of a normal life, Yoru was trained to be an assassin since he was young.

"I want you to kill her." The masked man put a picture on the edge of his desk. Yes, masked man. Ever since Yoru was young, he had never seen his father's face. Yoru grabbed the picture and analyzed it. In the picture was a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. "That's the child of the leading CEO in Japan. Since we can't afford to kill him and risk our corporation, we can kill her to set a warning." His father explained. Yoru kept staring at the picture, it seemed like he was his age. 'She's pretty, too bad she's gonna die.' he thought.

"Any details?" Yoru asked, his father explained that he would be working at their household as a butler then kill (y/n) (l/n) as soon as his father says so. Yoru nodded then left the man's office. Yoru went to his room and sat on his bed. He looked at the picture once again and smirked.

'This will be easy..'

- - -

You stared out your window in boredom. You were always sheltered and kept away from the outside world. Your father was very protective of you because of the many assassination attempts you faced and might face. After all, you're his only family and a possible heir of C&S, one of the biggest and richest companies in the world. Suddenly the gates of your mansion opened. You opened your window and squinted your (e/c) eyes in an attempt to see who was arriving.

"A taxi?" You whispered to yourself in confusion. A boy with blond hair went out of the taxi and handed the driver money. You examined the blond boy that seemed to be your age and instantly found him cute. He was wearing a blue jacket that fades at the bottom, a white shirt and black jeans.

The boy started to walk towards the mansion and was greeted by the head butler, Sebastian. They started to talk for a short time then finally, they went inside the mansion. Out of excitement, you ran out of your room and tried to find them. The door of the huge living room suddenly opened and you almost yelped, but luckily, you covered your mouth. You hurriedly hid behind a wall and peeked at the side. There, you see the mysterious blond boy along with Sebastian. It seemed like Sebastian was giving the boy a tour of the mansion.

Your eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as you saw the boy up close. You couldn't help but noticed how defined his features were. His jawline was sharp and his face was slim. His body was structured like a model with blue eyes that reminded you of the sky. It seems that you've developed a crush on this unknown boy.

"Excuse me miss, but it's not nice to stare." The boy gave you a bright smile that could rival the sun. A wave of embarrassment washed over you as you realized you've been caught. Sebastian chuckled at your expression. The butler knew you weren't used to boys as you were home schooled and sheltered away from the outside world. After all, the only men that you often saw was your father and Sebastian.

Yoru stepped back which made you release a deep breath that you didn't notice you were holding. "Sorry, I was just..curious." You said, embarrassed looked at the ground. "Miss (Y/n), were you not taught proper manners?" Sebastian teased with a smirk.  You immediately apologized and looked at the two devilishly handsome males.

"Ah, let me introduce you to Yoru. He is our new butler. Yoru this is (Y/n) and she is the daughter of (F/n) (L/n), otherwise known as our Master."

"Nice to meet you, miss (Y/n)." Yoru said with a soft smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Yoru."

- - -

Btw, Sebastian is not my character! He is from Black Butler.