ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁶

The scene before you played in slow motion. Your heart was beating rapidly; you were worried for Yoru's safety. One of the men behind Yoru tried to hit him in the head with a beer bottle. All of a sudden, Yoru turned around and somehow turned the situation around.

Before you knew it, Yoru had him pinned on the ground. The undercover assassin let out a sadistic smile and slammed the man's head to the ground repeatedly. A gasp escaped your mouth and you felt like puking. Tears welled up in your eyes and were threatening to spill. You felt the sticky substance of blood splash to your face. You were horrified.

Yoru heard your gasp and for a second, he panicked. He managed to calm himself down and let go of the man. By now, Yoru was covered in blood and his poor victim was on the brink of death. As the blue eyed boy stepped towards your direction, you took a step back. Never in your life would you think that you'd be so frightened. You could practically feel the blood lust emitting from Yoru.

Although you were almost kidnapped several times since birth, so far, this was the most horrible one yet. "Hey, now. It's okay. He was gonna hurt me. It's just self defense." His voice sent you into confusion. How could one man switch from being so violent to comforting? You felt doubt, but you couldn't help, but believe his words. You couldn't describe what you felt, so many emotions and thoughts were running in your head.

Yoru walked towards you in a calm manner which helped you slightly relax. His hand reached out to touch your trembling body. You felt yourself tense even more than before. The handsome boy slowly pulled you into a hug and caressed your back.

He whispered sweet nothings into your ear and by now, you accepted that it was just self-defense. You cried onto his chest while he hugged you tightly. By now, bystanders saw the scene and called the police in an instant.