Maybe I was getting... Paranoid? Maybe I should just stop trying to solve the mystery. Mom didn't seem worried about it so why should I.

"Hey... Michael?"

I asked. Michael looked over his shoulder at me without speaking a word.

"Maybe we should just stop. Mom doesn't seem to fret over this... And she probably hasn't told us because she does not want us to know. Or maybe she has no clue just what's going on."

Michael stood still for a second. Before nodding.

"Fine. We'll stop. But after I confront her about this, okay?"

I nodded in reply. It was settled.

Michael's Pov-

Now time to find Y/n. I thought to myself. Walking out the door in search for Y/n. I needed to have a serious conversation with her afterall. Searching all over the woods I couldn't find her. Nor was she at her Mother's place. I searched everywhere except one place... Turns out she was just being very quiet in her room.

... Just staring at the wall with no expression whatsoever. She looked over to me and smiled.

"Hey Big Daddy! What's going on? Your covered in leaves.~"

She teased as I walked over and sat beside of her. She picked them out one at a time. A small laugh piercing my ears.

"... I was searching for you."

I stated. She stopped. Going dead silent right beside of me. She was a pretty cheerful person most of the time. But now she had a worried face.

"What was so important that you had to go search for me all throughout the woods?"

She joked nervously. My breath hitched, a lump in my throat. She placed her smaller hand on mine that were in my lap and scooted beside of me.

"Mi-"

"Me and Jason were worried ever since your Mother started telling us that you talked to ghosts, 'Joseph', how wierd things occurred while around you, and how we all agreed there's something strange that's happening..."

I blurted out. Y/n froze up for a few seconds. Before placing her forehead on my shoulder.

"I don't know. I don't even know what's happening. So I took to studying the supernatural. And nothing really has came up besides 'psychic mediums'... What even is that?"

She huffed.

"But don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine! It has been for me this far. I was about to flip on the two of you and ask why you two were fretting over me so much that Jason and you were beginning to have dark circles under your eyes. Now, Honey... Go to sleep before I sock you out. You need some sleep."

"And you have work tomorrow. So don't forget that! Love you!"

She exclaimed as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. My instincts caused me to grab ahold of Y/n's wrist and tug her back lightly. Kissing her on the lips. Wrapping an arm around her to keep her in place. Y/n quickly kissed back. A smile tugging on both of our mouths.

She had a hand on my chest. Her eyes lighting up like a flame from the excitement. She booped me on the nose after another affectionate kiss.

"Let me say goodnight to Jason first... Then I will be with you in a short while, m'kay?~"

"Sounds great to me Sweetheart. I'll be waiting... As always you love to torment me.~"

Her face flushed a deep red. She could torment me. So that only made it fair to do the same. I may be a sucker for waiting. But she gets easily embarrassed. Or maybe I'm that damn good.

She quickly turned and walked out the door.

"Whatever you say hotstuff."

Ah, so she was bringing that back to play. I stared at her as she left with her back turned to me.

Nobody's Pov-

Y/n walked into Jason's bedroom. The room was usually the second coldest room in the house if we kept the doors shut. It was small but neat. Had a dresser drawer right as you entered. The closet next to that drawer. A really comfy queen sized bed with black sheets and pillows that has a static-looking pillow case.

Behind the bed there was a giant closet. It was old timey of course. And directly across from it there was cabinets for his stuff and a bench for the computer in the room. A rolly chair that could rotate around on it's hinges and make you dizzy if you spinned yourself around in it too fast for too long. Jason immediately was informed of Y/n's presence.

Looking up from the stress ball he had gripped ahold of to stare over at you. Y/n knew the two guys living with her had the most intense pairs of peepers she had ever seen in her life... And that was something. Jason patted on the spot next to him. He seemed to be copying what Y/n's actions more often which Y/n thought was cute.

Y/n sat down and hugged the boy with the machete in his lap. He hugged back.

"... Night."

He mumbled out.

"Good night Sweety. You will always be my precious Masked Child."

A smile tugged on his face as I left the room waving to him. I swear... That guy is too precious sometimes.