Chapter Sixty Five (LEMON)

Warning: This chapter contains sexually mature content. If you choose not to read it, the plot will not be affected so you can skip to the next chapter.

"Kakashi..." You moaned as his fingers worked between your thighs.

"Shhh... love. These walls aren't soundproof." He gave your collar bone a gentle kiss.

Right... you were in a tent...

"Well, it's kind of difficult to keep it down when you're- ah!" You put a hand over your mouth to stifle your moans as he slipped another finger inside.

They pumped in and out rhythmically, rubbing against your sweet spot again and again.

"Not... there..." You managed. You bit your lip in an attempt to keep quiet. "Dammit... Kashi..."

"Feel tired enough to sleep yet?" He asked. You could practically hear the smile in his voice.

You glared at him menacingly. "You little- argaha!" His fingers plunged in deep and you arched your back.

He chuckled as he pulled his fingers out. "Even though we've been apart for awhile, it's good to see I still know you, inside and out."

You smacked his arm in irritation. "Haha, very funny. I am so amused right now."

He laughed again, sucking the fingers that had been inside you.

You scrunched your face. "Ew, don't do that- it's gross."

He shook his head. "Love, out of all the things we've done together, this is the least-"

You rubbed a hand against his bulge and he fell silent. You smirked in satisfaction. "What was that you were saying?" You found the zipper to his pants and pulled it down. Your hand brushed against him again and your breath hitched at how rock hard it was. Your mouth went dry.

He seemed to notice the change in the atmosphere and as he nuzzled into your neck again you could feel his lips pull into a smile. "I've missed this..." His voice was deep and raspy as he slipped his Jonin vest and shirt off. Next went his pants and then he was helping out of your gown.

He held your wrists down, pinning you to the bed as he held himself above you. "Damn..." His eyes raked down your body and your face grew hot in embarrassment.

"Didn't anyone have tell you it's rude to stare?"

A deep guttural noise came from his throat as he attacked your neck with his mouth, leaving a trail of kisses down your jaw and chest.

A hand released one of your wrists as it trailed down your side. You yelped as he gripped your thigh, lifting your hips up as he positioned himself at your entrance.

"Kashi..." You gasped out. You desperately needed him inside you. You ached for him, yearned to make up for lost time.

He noticed your desperation and released your other wrist, now using both his hands to grip your hips.

He pushed in slowly, allowing you to adjust to him as he slid farther and farther inside.

You arched your back again, hands gripping the sheets as he slid in to the hilt.

You both stayed there for a moment, panting heavily as you adjusted to the feeling of each other.

You missed this... "Kashi..."

"Yes, love?" He brushed his lips against your neck, readying himself to move.

"I..." He pulled out and thrust back in and you had to really focus on what you wanted to say. "I... love you..."