I know that my wolf was happy with the whole thing, the prospect of being able to see her mate every day has gotten her all joyful. I hated it.

I watched as my mother sat there staring at me with her blue eyes, I could see her frustration swirling through them. "I understand your concern Armelle, but trust your mother and brother on this. This will be beneficial for all of us," she emphasised on the latter before, like I did, take a swift glance towards Arsen who looked almost innocent as he just lounged there.

"You're treading on very thin grounds mother, if father finds out about this he will-"

"When he finds out, I'll be the one to tell him. You, on the other hand, will not say anything until then. Your father is talking to the other packs at this very moment and will be busy for quite a while. I'll talk to him as soon as he finished," she declared and almost felt the urge to scoff.

Father will be furious when he finds out.

"So what? We just leave him to roam around our home? There is so many flaws in your plan," I told her and continued to rub circles against my temple. My mother really was seriously getting on my nerves.

"Armelle, I told you I have taken the necessary precautions. If we want Arsen to trust us, then we have to trust that he will do the right thing. If it makes you feel better you can be the one to guard him," she smiled deviously. 

"I'm not a babysitter," I hissed. "I won't be the one to look after him."

"Can we not talk about me while I'm in the room?" I heard his voice say for the first time in a while. I set my gaze onto Arsen who leisurely sat on the couch and gave me a pointed glare. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're apart of the problem, you're going to deal with us talking about you," I fought back feeling my hands curling into fists.

"Then include me in the conversation then I'll deal with it," he bit. I mentally let out a groan, this was mentally draining.

"When we need your input, then we'll include you," I exasperated, I could hear River snort quietly next to my mother and I immediately shot him a glare.

"If we're going to trust each other, you're going to be needing my input," he mimicked my tone and I almost swore to the goddess above.

"Fine, what do you want to say?" I growled focusing my attention back onto him. He looked so relaxed in comparison to me who was silently fuming. His smug look made me want to wack him across the room and hopefully silence him forever.

"Oh nothing really, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I wanted to be included in the conversation," he shrugged carelessly. I fought the urge to punch him as my fingernails pressed into the palm of my hand.

Stay strong, stay strong.

RIver snickered next to me as my mother held a slight smirk in the corner of her lips. They were all amused with the situation and of course, I was the only one that didn't laugh. I felt myself take deep breaths as the urge to punch something surged through my veins. I swear to the goddess one of the three idiots in the room was going to get it.

I took another deep breath in. "If that's the way you want to play it Arsen, fine." I scowled. "Mother, if you want to let a rogue in our home-" I watched Arsen flinch at the term, "fine, then so be it. But if he does anything out of line, he's going to stay in prison for the rest of his life," I pointed a finger towards her who remained passive.

"And River, remember you're not Beta yet," I threatened my poor excuse of a twin who continued to look smug. Feeling almost fed up with the pair in front of me, I found myself slowly walking towards Arsen. With my ruffled fur, I stood up straighter and gave him the biggest glare I could muster. "If you dare step out of line, harm any of my family members or even try to do anything suspicious, you're dead. Regardless of any progress, we may have made while you were in prison. This isn't a prison cell anymore." I warned him. Arsen continued to remain stoic, unaffected by my threat as he looked up at me. His fur wasn't even ruffled as he just stared at me.