Chapter 19

( - )

(Last Time)

"Today, is the day that we rout out the last of the Fairy Tail Guild, today is the day we wipe Dark Wizards from our world for good!" Pantherlily continued to shout, his visor raised, revealing his sharp teeth and whiskered muzzle as he glared harshly out at the soldiers, even as they heard the roar and bellow their appreciation.

"To war! And to the death of Fairy Tail!" Pantherlily then finished, unsheathing his sword and thrusting it in to the air as he did so, the soldiers letting out another roar of appreciation as they heard that.

"To the skies!" Pantherlily then shouted, a set of two massive, six foot long, white feathered wings, erupting from his back as he shot into the sky, the soldiers of their Legions following after him as he rocketed off in the direction of the desert, a blade in one hand and a fierce scowl on his face as he led his soldiers into battle.

( - )

Chapter 19

(-)

(In the tunnels below the Royal Palace)

Running through the dark, dingy, labyrinthine like corridors beneath the Edolas Royal Palace, Percy, Wendy, Lucy, Natsu and Gajeel all followed Erza Knightwalker as she led the way through the many convoluted and winding underground hallways, leading the group of pissed of Fairy Tail mages towards Byro, the Kingdom's Chief Scientist's laboratory. With both Happy and Carla acting as look outs for the group as they flow far ahead and close to the ceiling, keeping their eyes out for any guards as they did so.

"So this Byro is the mastermind behind this Anima project then?" Percy asked as he easily kept pace with the quickly moving Erza, the group making good progress as they moved swiftly through the relatively unused passageways, no doubt due to their red haired guide, who seemed to know many of the secret passageways and shortcuts that ran through the palace. "The one responsible for this mess?"

"Well yes, or at least he was one of the ones responsible." Erza nodded, her lips tightening into a slight line as she glanced back at Percy, a slightly uncomfortable look on her face as she paused for a few moments, before with a sigh she continued. "But your counterpart in this world was also one of the ones involved, in fact he was the one who first theorized the existence of other worlds, and developed the technology to pierce the void between them, and all because he had some odd belief that there was something missing within himself, some void, some part of himself that did belong here, but somewhere else, on another world..."

"It sounds like the two of you were close." Perseus acknowledged, a curious expression on his face as he turned to look at the very familiar, but still very different, red head. His brow furrowing at the description of the Edolas version of himself, curious about the man's thought process.

"We were colleagues of sorts, or at least we were for just a year or so before he left the Kingdom and joined Fairy Tail." Erza nodded in response, before she paused, turning to look at Percy again. "But I wouldn't say we were ever friends, I mean Percy wasn't exactly the social type, though apparently he was a lot worse before his daughter was born."

"His daughter, you mean Wendy?" Percy pressed, aware as he did so, that the others were listening in now, or more precisely the Earthland Wendy, who unlike the others, save Natsu, wasn't even bothering to be subtle.