Chapter 7

Percy Jackson's abilities:

God Level – Hydrokinesis/ Cryokinesis

Master Level – Geokinesis

Master Level – Atmokinesis

Master Level – Vitakinesis (Ability gained from Iapetus) Can heal any wound with a touch, as long as he has enough power

Expert Level – Electrokinesis

Expert Level – Aerokinesis

Expert Level - Toxikinesis

Immune to heat and fire etc

Can speak to horses and sea creatures.

Can use magical items that have their own magic.

Curse of Achilles – His body is completely invulnerable except for a single point on the small of his back. The curse also increases his demigod power and abilities ten times over.

Current Equipment:

Backbiter – Powerful blade that allows Percy minor control over time. He can only use these ability when wielding the sword. (The sword has another ability that I won't say yet.)

(Last Time)

Brain's face contorted in rage as he heard what Angel said, his anger only growing as he felt one of the black seals on his skin disappearing, signaling that Angel had deliberately broken her link to him. He had honestly believed that none of the Oración Seis members would be brave enough, or stupid enough to leave. It appeared he had been mistake.

Angel's decision was an annoyance, it certainly made the task of eradicating the remaining Light Wizards that much harder, even with Nirvana and the few remaining Dark Guilds that were still in the Woodsea Forest at his disposal. This was why Brain gave himself a mental note to track down Angel after he dealt with the nuisances, and when he did he would make her suffer for her betrayal before he killed her.

Brain's vengeful thoughts were soon cut off however, as he felt two powerful magic users approaching, somehow the pests had already boarded the mobile city without his knowledge. Widening his eyes in surprise, Brain's grip on his staff tightened even as a sneer crossed his face. It appeared that two of the Alliances number had saved him the time of tracking them down.

Turning around to face the two who were approaching him, Brain grit his teeth in irritation as he saw that the two consisted of the Wizard Saint, Jura Neekis, and the God of Fairies, Perseus. Maybe this would be harder than he thought.

( - )

Chapter 7

( - )

(With Lucy and Erza in the Woodsea Forest)

It had been nearly fifteen minutes since Lucy and Erza had parted ways with the others, and during that time the two of them had passed through nearly a mile of dense woodland as they attempted to track down Jellal. Unfortunately though things were not going well, neither Lucy nor Erza had the senses that Natsu was blessed with and so were finding tracking down the illusive Dark Wizard difficult.

Pausing for a second to catch her breath and wipe the sweat from her brow, Lucy came to a brief stop on an outcropping of rock, taking deep breathes of air as she surveyed her surroundings.

"Erza look over there!" Lucy shouted her eyes wide as she saw an explosion of fire a few hundred metres away, the fire just being visible over the tops of the surrounding trees.

Coming to a halt Erza turned to look at Lucy, before turning on her heel to look in the same direction the blonde was. Erza's eyes widened as she saw another burst of fire appear above the tree tops, she only knew one wizard in this forest who was capable of that.