Chapter 15

( - )

(Last Time)

"Percy's my dad?" Earthland Wendy asked, a mixture of hope, fear and uncertainty on her face as she looked up at Percy, uncertain what to say or feel as she saw the look of confusion on his own face.

Percy twitched as he heard that, his face a mask of confusion as he looked down at Wendy meeting her brown eyes with his green, not sure what exactly to think. After all he was pretty confinement that he hadn't knocked up anyone in centuries and certainly not in the last twelve to thirteen years. Immortality was a bitch after all and there was nothing worse than seeing your loved ones die, which is why he was always so careful.

"Well yes... I take it you didn't know that." Edo Percy spoke up a hint of disapproval entering his voice as he looked from the shell-shocked Wendy to the confused Percy, his expression softening slightly as he saw his counterpart's expression. "That or he didn't know himself...?"

Percy opened his mouth to respond, not even sure himself what he was about to say as he saw the expressions of those around him, a myriad of feelings and emotions bubbling up inside of him.

Before he could speak though he was distracted by a member of the Edolas Fairy Tail Guild bursting into the building, a frantic expression on his face as he suddenly screamed out for the entire Guild to hear. "The Fairy Hunter! The Fairy Hunter is coming!"

( - )

Chapter 15

( - )

(In the Edolas Fairy Tail Guild Hall)

The moment those words were spoken, the entire of the Edolas Fairy Tail Guild Hall descended into chaos. Almost immediately a number of the members leapt into action, with some of them starting to shout, rattling off orders and instructions for everyone to get in the Guild, or to prepare themselves for 'Transportation'. Still others went for their weapons, bringing out an array of different magical weaponry, including swords, cudgels, guns and many other items, which they held in shaky hands. Despite the panic though, there was still, upon closer inspection at least some semblance of order to the madness.

In the midst of all this commotion was the group of mages from Earthland, Percy, Lucy, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Carla and Happy, all of them looking around at the ensuing chaos in shock. After all none of them knew who this 'Fairy Hunter' was, or why they seemed to incite such a reaction. Though going by the name and the panic they seemed to inspire, they could at least deduce that the hunter's presence was not good.

As all this was happening, Perseus noted that his Edolas counterpart had also leapt into action. The older looking man having turned away from the Earthland group the moment the warning had been given. The old looking Percy immediately beginning to issue orders to Edo Levy. His tone strong and full of authority as he ordered her to activate the Guild's 'magical transportation system', before he then turned to Edo Lucy and told her to do a role call and make sure everyone was accounted for.

Which was probably a good thing, because at first the two girls had panicked like the rest of the Guild, with the two of them having let the pressure of the situation get to them as they snapped at each other, butting heads and arguing as oppose to doing anything constructive. A complete contrast to the close relationship that the Lucy and Levy that Perseus knew had, though considering this was a parallel world maybe that wasn't a surprise.

But still, after a few swift orders from Edo Percy they had fallen in line, with the loud mouth Lucy shouting out orders to some of the assembled Guild Members, getting them into some kind of order, whilst Levy had run for a complicated looking machine to one side of the room. The girl's nimble fingers dancing over the control pad as she began to activate it.