Chapter 9

(Last Time)

It was about ten minutes later and the Christina was slowly beginning its journey out of the Woodsea Forest, Wendy and Carla were currently stood at the railing looking out into the forest, tears gently falling form Wendy's eyes as she looked at the place Cait Shelter had once been.,

Wendy hadn't been able to believe it at first, the Cait Shelter Guild and all of its Guild Members, they had all been illusions. However, when the people she had called her friends and her family had started disappearing before her very eyes, she had had no choice but to believe what Master Roubaul had told her.

The people she had known were little for than echoes of their former selves, created by Roubaul to keep her company. They had once been the Nirvit people, the creators of Nirvana and Roubaul had been their chief. For over four hundred years his soul had remained bound to Earthland by both his magic and his will, watching over Nirvana and waiting for the day he could finally destroy the thing he had once created.

For the last few years he had spent his time looking after Wendy, getting more joy from that then he had ever felt before. Cait Shelter and all the people Wendy had known had all been illusions he had created for her, but now Nirvana was gone and Wendy he was no longer able to keep himself bound to Earthland.

His last request after he had explained this to Wendy had been for the others, Percy, Erza, Natsu, Lucy and Gray to look after her. To take her back to Fairy Tail where she could make new friends and family, and where she could grow into the powerful, kind and gentle mage he one day knew she would.

"Are you feeling okay?" Erza asked a she approached Wendy from behind.

"I-I'm f-fine... it's...j-just a lot to take in all at one..." Wendy replied as she turned to look at Erza, thankful for the company she provided.

"I am sure it is, but I just want you to know, we are here if you need us, all of us. You are now a member of Fairy Tail, and Fairy Tail is a family we will never abandon a member of our family, no matter what." Erza replied as she placed a gentle hand on Wendy's shoulder.

Wendy nodded at that before she lunged forward and threw her arms around Erza, burying her head into her shirt as she once again began to cry, this time though she was not crying tears of sadness, instead they were tears of happiness.

( - )

Chapter 9

( - )

(In The Town of Magnolia a Day Later)

The Fairy Tail Guild Hall was based in the busy and bustling town of Magnolia. The Guild Hall itself had once been an old wooden building consisting of three floors and incorporating several architectural styles. That building though, the one that had been home to Fairy Tail since its conception had been destroyed a few months ago, and a new one had been built in its place.

The new Fairy Tail Guild Hall was a large imposing building made out of stone, looking almost like a castle in its design. At the top of the grand building there was a bell tower, within which gleamed a large bronze bell. The outside of the Guild Hall contained a large stone terrace with greenery around the boarders, a large swimming pool and an outside bar. Flying from the Guild's walls were multiple Fairy Tail flags, and written in big letters above the entrance was the words 'Fairy Tail'.

The inside of the large Guild was a cavernous stone chamber, filled with dozens of heavy wooden table and benches. The hall itself was very grand and could probably pass as a banquet hall in some royal palace, despite its grandeur however the room did not come off as a stiff and cold place. Instead it was a lively atmospheric area, filled with the sounds of raucous laughter, comradery and slightly drunk Fairy Tail Wizards.