Chapter Sixty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Doppio wasn't listening as the pain on his head increase, though Diavolo was quiet for now, he was listening.

"Sixteenth century, German philosophers knew that phenomenal well." He went on, "So we're clear, its called Multiple Personality Disorder. In addition to one's mental state,  sometimes, one will exhibit changes.. Like an increase in strength or change in language.... To think.. I was foolish enough to believe you were nothin more than the boss's most trusted agent.. But you're more than that. You're Extraordinary! I can't wait for it... When death takes you away, what kind of contorted grimace will you show..."

A few more blades began to appear on his head as the pain increased, so did his yelling and screaming of agony.

"There's nothing you can do! I'm far enough back, and you have no power to resist.. Any hope you have is gone."

Doppio had so little strength left as he fell forward still yelling in pain and shaking.

"this is the end for you! Send him to oblivion! METALLICA!!"

Range fire shots were heard as it was fired right on Risotto's chest. He stumbled forward a bit as he was trying to process what the hell just happened. Then he remembered.. 

Slowly turning around, he found Narancia's stand, Aerosmith right behind him. 

"Risotto..." A deeper voice from Doppio said as his attention was back on Doppio, "I made sure... that Doppio was aware.. I told the boy, that he no longer stood a chance against you."

"Don't... Don't tell me.." He began.

Just below... Trish never mentioned this... But knives did just land right by her foot, knowing Bruno, he can read expressions perfectly. Trish was nearly scared half to death.

"H...how dare you..." Risotto said as he coughed blood out.

"Now that you have taken most of my iron, Its not transporting to my organs as it use to," Diavolo began, "Suppose to say, your stand makes it look like I'm not breathing at all. Which mean the only thing Aerosmith was tracking...."

Near the steps to the Freeway, Bruno and Narancia were already running at this point.

"I caught three, one of them disappeared another is still standing!" Narancia said, "the farthest one away from the other could be Y/n..! I'll take the other guy down right now!!"

As Aerosmith fired another round of shots, Risotto suddenly felt a force push him down as the bullets zipped right pass his head and the metal cover for a trash can was the one that got hit and clatters on the gravel ground.

"WHAT?!" Diavolo said his eyes widen. 

Right on top of Risotto, covering his mouth and nose... was Y/n!

"Shhh! Don't breath too hard Risotto... get Metallica to patch up your wounds..." They said, "the only that Narancia's radar should sense is mine.."

Risotto looked at them for a moment.. then pass them. 

"You..." Diavolo had finally stood up and hovered above the two of them. Y/n turned to look, and in matters of seconds, they were grabbed on the neck firmly. "you... You're always ruining my plans! And I'm sure you already know what my next move is... I'm going to end you right here before you get to do so, and I'm going to enjoy every bit of it!"

Y/n was gasping for air and trying to break free from Diavolo's grasp.

"Bucciarati.. something's change.." Narancia said looking at his radar. "We have to hurry!!"

They began running as fast as their legs could carry them.

"Say goodbye!!" Diavolo said as we swung y/n to a nearby jagged rock, but he dropped them midway when sewing needles came right out of his entire arms as he lets Y/n go as they coughed and gasped for air.

Risotto had used a little bit of his strength right on time to protect Y/n.

"Y/n!!! Y/n!! Are you alright!?" Narancia's distant voice was heard and the approaching two figures from the distance.

Diavolo narrowed his eyes and looked down at the two stand users. "Just try to fucking stop me." He said before using King Crimson to skip time as he was gone and Bruno and Narancia were confused on how they got there so fast. 

"O-OI!! Enemy!!" Narancia said as Aerosmith flew towards Risotto again then out of nowhere-

Their attention changed to the direction of the car horn as a car was speed towards them. Y/n acted fast and picked up the bullet covered hole Trash cover and tossed it like a frisbee, breaking the front window of the car as it swiveled pass them and hit the cliff wall, engine steaming and smoking.

"Watch it nerd!!!" Narancia yelled. 

"YOU FUKING WATCH IT!!! WHO FUCKING THROWS A FUCKING TRASH LID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!!!" The car door opened as the Ghiacco crawled out, unharm at least...

Oh great.. more awkwardness now that the La Squadra group is complete...