"Hey sis.." I whisper barely audible as the tip of my fingers lightly caress the picture of Monique that Deja had placed on the table. wow I miss her. I felt Tupac rub my back in support from beside me as Deja cleared her throat to gain our attention.

"Okay so...-" Deja smiled to herself warmly as the silence grew, but it was short lived.

"EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!!-"

A male voice screamed into the house making us all jump and freeze, doing exactly that. Was this a swat!? What have I done in the last four months...I hope this ain't Darnell fault coz we bout to be all over the news for just being black and being here!, Fuck this is like being black in Beverly Hills?? I don't wanna die. My mind raced back and fourth as we heard them approach.

"-AND WAVE EM LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CAREEEEE" The voice of the one and only Caine had exposed itself as he sang the second sentence with no accent, making us all sigh in relief and anger as I clenched my heart. A few of us shout after him, putting our hands down, Darnell putting him in a headlock the second he wondered in as Deja slapped him. I grabbed the roll of kitchen towel and threw it at him. This nigga loves attention, I remember when he pretended to get run over by me the lil Pussy.

"You stupid ass nigga" Darnell shoved and cursed his old roommate who was laughing his ass off.

"You play too much" shaheed shook his head and crossed his arms.

"You crazy man" Tupac chuckled and dapped him seeing the lighter side of the situation, which is what I love about this man. I mean it was creative I'll give him that but very stupid Caine.

"Come here you fool, I hate you" I found myself begin to laugh as I punch Caine in his arm before pulling him into a hug.

"You're ridiculous" I add and he laughed

"It was sly funny tho don't play" He cackled, grabbing something off the counter like his hands were magnetic and shoving it into his fat ass mouth.

"The strudellll" I stretch my arms out as if I could do something about Caine eating it, covering my face with my hands as it crumbled out of his mouth.

"This yours?" He spoke quickly with his speech muffled, pointing to his mouth n spitting crumbs straight on me making me shoot out of my seat.

"Close yo mouth!!! Nasty ass" i wipe my tracksuit bottoms as Caines hand shot over his mouth making Tupac and Darnell bust out laughing.

"Sorry Nae love you an all dat" He blew a mocking kiss to me with his mouth still full, making me narrow my eyes in annoyance pretending to wipe it off like a child.

"Caine can you shut the fuck up for two seconds PLEASE" Deja sighed making he hands drop to her sides in annoyance, I found myself laughing at this moment just taking it in. I missed these goofy motherfuckers. We're like the black 'FRIENDS' or suttm.

"Sorry sorry sorry go" he quickly apologised with an amused expression pinned to his face, I pull him to sit in the vacant seat beside me.

"As I was SAYING." Deja cleared her throat, her death glare turning into an uncontrollable smile once again as she looked at Darnell beside her holding his arm.