Chapter 62

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"Who the fuck is it!" I shout in a rude voice, I ain't bouta be letting all these niggas chill on my porch tonight..I'm too damn tired for that shit! Word. I'm half way writing a Rhyme! And bitches already bothering me.

"...it's Tupac!" my heart feels a strange feeling when I hear his voice...I pause for a while not knowing what to do with myself as I stop in my tracks with my mouth slightly open.

"You ain't gotta open the door...just hear me out" he sighed, but then I furrowed my eyebrows. You can't be all nice to this nigga! He fucked you over!...don't give in.

"Pac..leave, now" I said through the door, unlocking it to tell him to his face.

"No...I won't leave!" He stated making me cock my head to the side.

"Fuck are you talking to?!" I shout, ripping the door open. But the second my eyes meet his they soften...almost as if I had forgetting everything he had done to me. 

"Monaé...listen, I didn't come here to argue...just let me talk to you, that's all I'm asking" he looked me deep in my eyes, his where clearly full of sorrow As he did so. I let out a big sigh and opened the door wider so he could come in, good job I'm home alone.

"So?" I shook my head looking over at him, to be honest..me feeling mad right now is an understatement. Fuck this nigga coz he ain't shit.

"I don't even know where to start...girl, no apology can make up for what I did. And imma take it like a man and admit what I did was terrible...and it was not only disrespectful to you...but also disrespectful to our relationship and even more our friendship..." he said, I could tell he was nervous. What's he's saying is true...and sweet and all but. His problem is, he loves females too much...I can't have a man like that.

"why Pac....that's My only question....Why would you do what you did." I looked up at him with pure hurt in my eyes.

"...I wish I could say I knew...." he shook his head in shame, looking over at me.

"Look...I've been hurt to many fuckin times by you niggas!...and I'm not trying to go for another round!, Pac you needa understand something" I took a pause.

"I haven't let any niggas even try and talk to me in that way for almost THREE mother fuckin years!!!...and I let my guard down for you, and you stab me in the back...you need to understand How that feels" I point at my heart as I say it with passion.

"...I've been stabbed in the back and fucked over more times then you've had groupies!" I spat, making sure to hold back my tears. He looked speechless, I could tell he wanted to come and hold me...but he couldn't.

"Listen to me monaé...I am more then sorry for what I did to you, but all I can do is try and prove to you that I am, through actions...you're not just another girl, I more then believe you're the best thing for me..." he paused.

"Were the best thing for each other..and I ain't just another one of those niggas as much as you may believe I am. I might've fucked yo real bad...but imma do everything in my power to fix this! No matter how long it will take" he exclaimed, as I looked at the floor. Did he really mean all this?...Pac has never been one to lie, but how can I trust him?.