Chapter 113

|A/n : Yall...I. am . SOOOOooOozoOpoOAOpooOoOoOoOMotherFuckinSorry!😣😭😭😭😂😂😂😂I feel so bad! Like I've been so busy but also I kinda lost my passion for th book...😂😭🙄 imma explain myself better soon😂. And yo I can't fucking believe the love I'm getting on the fucking book! 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I'm sorry if I haven't replied to all the comments coz I can't see every comment but it means the world! Thank you all so much just for even reading!❤️ I hope I haven't lost too many readers😣😂|

|Sorry for any spelling mistakes|

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"-And the winner of this years best rap album goes to..." Erykah badu began to read off of a card as she stood beside Wyclef (the dude from the fugees), while I sat comfortably...very comfortably, between genuwine and Tupac. Me and (surprisingly pac) aren't in this category, I can't remember exactly who the nominees are but Wu-Tang are in it so I know they gone win. They the mother fuckin shit!, I think pac is meant to get method man in the studio some time soon too.

"Puffy!" Erykah and Wyclef announce in unison, I immediately felt my face scrunch up as the cheers around me where also filled with boo's as puffy made his way on stage with a few white folks applauding themselves as they did so.

"Yo What the fuck?!" I explained, noticing the same expression on every other rap artists face on my table.

"What?!" I overheard left eye exclaim. This is some fixed shit!.

"Some bullshit?!" Tupac spoke aloud beside me as I nodded in agreement. They always givin the shit to phoney ass niggas no matter what the case... this some fixed bullshit!, diddy can't even rap!!!.
I argued with myself in my head as I heard other celebrities speak among each other in surprise, but it soon came to an abrupt halt when I noticed ODB from Wu-tang clan get up onto the stage!...and I know damn well he ain't meant to be up there in that bitch, hence the security using they walkie-talkie's n shit.

"Oh my god..." I felt myself mumbled as he took a microphone from a stand before walking towards the crowd a little. What is this nigga doing...I don't fuckin know...but I like it.

"Please calm down!.." he spoke into the mic, speaking over the soft celebration music that was playing in the background. That's when people began to be quiet.

"the music an everything.." he waved his hand for the music to be cut; which it did. That's when I felt the vibe in the room change as we all sat in silence, I could feel that my mouth was wide open too!;..this bouta get juicy.
Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh shit.

"What's this nigga doin?" I heard a male voice chuckle from behind me but I ignored it and didn't take my eyes off of Ol' Dirty (ODB) before he do somethin crazy and I miss it.

"I went and bought me an outfit that costed a lot of money today, yuhno what I mean" ODB spoke as everyone began to look at him in awe and as if he where crazy, I mean that nigga isss crazy but in a good way! I got love for wu-tang, especially ODB and method man. But this nigga is stage hoppin at the fuckin grammys! That's some legendary shit.

"-Because... I figured Wu-Tang was gonna win.." He continued to speak as Erykah, Wyclef, puffy and those white people just looked over at Dirty  awkwardly, clearly not knowing what to do.

"I don't know how you see it but when it comes to the children!, Wu-Tang for the children! " He spoke with more effort, as soon as I heard that come out of his mouth I personally took it upon myself to stand up on my seat and cheer him the fuck on!, I don't care if I was the only one doin it neither. Fuck puffy!.