121

| A/N my unpublished chapters fuckin deleted bro.....has that happened to anyone else? Maybe it's coz my books long. But don't worry I've been rewriting so bare with me. I almost got locked out of this account forever (AGAIN) 😂🤕🤕 thank god for my old diary, I've changed my password we back in business. A lot of thought is going into these chapters so they will take time to execute |

*

| M O N A É ' S  P.O.V |

"- but you didn't need to actually spit on the floor tho baby..." He delicately helped me out of the god-sent rolls-Royce as he continued to speak about what had happened earlier. Yeah I guess I got a little carried away but I'm proud of myself for keeping my mouth shut for as long as I did, coz y'all know that ain't easy. I've matured a lot, but I'm still cut throat when it comes to who I love.

"that was extra." He cocked his head to the side with a playful attitude, making me throw my head back and laugh immediately. As much as he wanted to tell me what I did was wrong, he couldn't help but laugh that I spat in front of snoop - not on him just to clarify - I wouldn't take it back neither. Frankly I don't feel like flying for a very long time, even tho it's not up to me...But hey I'll probably change my mind before vegas.

We'd just pulled up in the unfamiliar driveway of what's now Dejâ and Darnells new place. It was a sexy crib on the corner ( no ghetto shit like the old crib, let's get that straight from jump ). it was an all White House with five bedrooms, and to me it's so beautiful to actually see our come up manifest before my eyes. it felt like just yesterday I was eating back bread and lighting my blunts on the stove.

"You can save some of that for later mami" he licked his lips looking me up and down, pulling me closer. As much as it turned me on I felt laughter burst from my mouth.

"What we going to go find some paparazzi?" I laugh in hysterics as I felt him put me in a playful headlock while I gripped his large bicep, always being dramatically careful of me as he did so.

"Ha ha very funny, you a little comedian now huh" he sarcastically laughed holding back a genuine smile as I broke out of his weak ass hold.

"Everyday baby, everyday" I shrugged and took a bow. Damn I feel better already, it's a shock what a change in environment can make you feel so different, my spirit already feels peaceful. It was a great feeling because we hadn't laughed like this while sober in a longgg time. He was so cute I could just eat him.

Just as I thought those words I felt a heavy force connect with my body, I was tackled to the ground as I faced Tupac, feeling my whole body weight shift and crash into the concrete below, followed by the most obnoxious voice in the whole of Long beach California.

"MY BITCHHHHHHSHWHAHAJJAJW!"

"DEJAAA YOU FUCKIN CRAZY BITCHHH" My screams muffled by her chest as my shock soon turned to excitement as we rolled around unable to keep our cool.

"Damn that's a whole lotta love" I hear Tupac giggle from above as me and my sister embraced eachother.

"My killa its been ah minuteee son!" I hear Darnell's excited voice making me look up, he jogged straight over to Tupac and they dapped and embraced each other. Surpringly these two got really close around the time of our engagement regardless of Kadafi and Dejas little thing, these two cause so much trouble together on god. But there's nothing that makes my heart more warm then the people I love caring for each other.