Chapter 100

|A/n : WE MADE IT TO 100 CHAPTERS BRUHHHH! a round of applause for all of us rn 👏👏👏👏👏, I never even thought I was gonna get to 50 chapters on this book at one point! Now we at 💯!!!, and I got 1k comments to top it offfff!!!!! thank you so muchhhh ILY!|

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"No...fuckin...way!" My mouth dropped in shock as I exclaimed, while kadafi stood in front of me.

"SHH! You so damn loud" Kadafi called out, putting his hand over my mouth to shut me up. This nigga just told ME! That he really think Dre's gay or bisexual or whatever! And that he has proof!!!...apparently Dre tried some gay shit with kadafi last night, and at these lil meetings they be havin, he always see Dre with his white gay ass accountant, and under the table they got they hands on each
others thighs an shit!, rubbin on each other n shit like they givin hints!...it's funny coz pac ain't said shit to me yet.
I quickly brought myself back to reality realising kadafi still had his stank ass hand on my mouth so I licked it.

"ER!...nasty ass!" Kadafi leaped back in disgust, finally moving his hand from my mouth.

"Whateva" I kissed my teeth trying to be serious before I spoke again. 

"...So you being real about this shit right? coz if you Lyin-" I said in a much more serious voice, coz this shit ain't nothin to joke about.

"Yes! Why the fuck would I lie! You think I like that shit!" he whisper shouted as we stood in the empty room. He looked a little shaken up I can't lie....and kadafi ain't one to talk shit either.

"Ight ight chill!..." I sighed, trying to let it sink in.

"So What exactly did he say?...like what happened?" I asked, not very sure if I even wanted detail but this got me fucked up...yet at the same time it's kinda believable?.

"Well...he asked me to stay behind at the meetin last night so I did, thinkin this Nigga was gonna talk about some beats or some shit. But after we started talkin he was all like" kadafi took a pause to change his posture and facial expression as if he where Dre. He's so extra.

"So what you into, you like martini's ?" Kadafi started as I covered my mouth with my hand, watching him further as he came and touched my shoulder.

"You like em fruity..." kadafi slurred in a deeper voice to sound like Dre as I cringed HARD.

"Coz I've been watching you-" kadafi continued but that's when I decided to cut him off.

"Hell nah!" I cringed as kadafi took his hand back, yo what the fuck?!...Eazy always used to say Dre was gay after they fell out, but I was just thinkin he said it coz he hate em...but damn.

"You can't be fo real..." I added, feeling sick to my stomach.

"Sis I SWEARRR on my mama life! when I tell you this nigga asked to fuck" kadafi stated genuinely. I can't even lie I don't wanna believe him even tho I know deep down it's true...Dre man.

"Nope nope nope" I cringed so hard speaking really fast as I paced to the other side of the office, making kadafi follow.