Chapter 56

July 1st 1993:

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"Alright, page me when you get back to the crib" I smile through the phone.

"Ight babygirl, and thanks again for plannin that coz...I never would've taken a break, that shit was needed" he chuckled making me do the same, we had just gotten back from Jamaica, we where out there for about two weeks...it was amazing, most beautiful place I've ever been, it was my first time...it was nice to connect back with my roots.
Pac never stopped thanking me for the card I wrote him too...he's so cute.

"No problem baby, talk to you later" I smile once again. Me and pac have gotten so close it's crazy...I can't get enough of him, which makes me kinda sad that I can't see him for a whole month now! because of our schedules.

"Ight bye ma" he said before I ending the call, turning on my Walkman and making myself comfortable in the backseat. I ain't that far from mine and Dejá's.

*

*

*

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"Fuck..." my eyes shoot open as I stop in my tracks. I was in caines room, him and Darnell share an apartment on my block, and if you haven't caught on...caines got himself into more bullshit.

|A/n : fuck their uber code!|

"So...you tellin me, you bought this bed frame...and this shit came with college intuition?!" I exclaim, as we all stand around the bed frame, I cringe at how dirty his room was. Atleast twenty, eight balls where on his dresser along with dirty clothes and shit...nasty nigga.

"Yeh! I took off the mattress and this shit was inside" Caine rubbed his temples, pacing a little bit. I've just come to the conclusion he's just one unlucky ugly motha fucka.

"Fuck do I do?!" Caine exclaimed looking over at me and Darnell. 

"Spend that shit!" Darnell exclaimed grabbing one stack of money from it, I slapped that shit straight out his hand and back into the bed frame.

"Are you fuckin stupid?! Whoever you bought this from probably killed motha fuckas for this money!" I scold Darnell's stupid ass, he just shrugs gulping his eight ball.

"She right...you needa call the dude you bought this from" Monique agrees with me, crossing her arms.

"Cainnnne" I drag on his name making him look at me as I smacked my lips.