Chapter 108

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"And THAT my young G" I began my sentence as I flicked the end of my blunt.

"is why they don't deliver pizza to the hood" I spoke a matter of factly as I took a sip of my coolaid. That's one thing you can't do if you live in the hood, takeout ain't happenin unless you collect it.

"So you tellin me when you was kids you would order pizza..." Versace counted each finger as he spoke step by step.

"take the pizza from the dude so he would chase y'all and leave his motorcycle thang...then the other kids take it?!" Versace asked me looking completely stunned by my story, making me chuckle.

"Yep!...that's where I learnt my love for adrenaline" I spoke with a laugh as we sat on my porch, watching Darnell an Caine fill my car with my shit...I was helping em but I'm just takin a quick break...that's not bouta be so quick. But yeah! Yo girl is movin some of her shit todayyyy!.

"That's fuckin dope!" Versace exclaimed earning a little slap on the shoulder from me as he sat beside me.

"Boy what I keep tellin you about them grown people words?" I raised my eyebrows as he put his head down for a minute.

"Sorry aunty" he sighed giving me puppy eyes making me chuckled and stand up.

"Imma go grab some more shi- i mean stuff...imma be back" I patted him on the head as I walked inside, but came to a halt in the living room when I saw pac on TV, making me smile instantly.
It looks like some typa interview.

"Why is a black life less recoupable than a white life." Pac began as I sat on the couch not breaking eye contact with the TV.

"We know that they don't put the same security in the ghetto that they do in the white neighborhoods. So for me to be out here saying 'put your guns down' and 'no violence', that's hypocritical. If I didn't talk about the violence, everybody would act like the gun violence wasn't there." Every word coming from Tupac mouth flowing out as I took the time to feel the passion in his words.

"Thas My baby.." I grin to myself as it cut to commercial, I literally couldn't be more happy with anyone else at this point...I'm engaged to the most beautiful man alive, it's crazy.

"There you are!!!" I jump when I heard a male voice exclaim making me meet eyes with shaheed who had just barged in.

"What nigga? Damn" I sighed trying to gather myself from the jump as I clutched my heart and he chuckled.

"Sorry sis...and you know you shouldn't be using that word no more right?" He grinned clearly excited about something else as he walked over to the VCR.

"Yeah yeah, sorry your African highness" I chuckled to myself as shaheed rolled his eyes.

"So what do you want?" I asked casually as I plumped the couch cushion that was behind me.

"I taped somethin dope!" Shaheed exclaimed as he whipped out a tape, making me more then a little curious. Coz shaheed always showing me cool shit, he got the knowledge word up.

"Ight what is it about" I licked my dry lips as I felt my high come into play.

"It's about the selling of souls-" he started but I cut him off straight away. What is this fool talkin bout.