Chapter 36

July 8th 1992: 1:30pm

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"I WILL SHOW YOU FLYING FIST OF JUDAH!" Mister Wong shouted from behind the counter, he like seventy, fuck he gon do.

"Man you ain't gon show me shit!" Darnell kissed his teeth, with his gun still in his pocket.

"you think I open a store in the middle of the hood and I don't know what's goo?!" Wong spits.

"Man shut the fuck up before shit has to get real" I say with bass in my voice, adjusting my balaclava.

"I will kick both of yo monkey asses myself!" Wong pulled out a rifle pointing it from me to Darnell, me and Darnell look at eatchother and in sync we pull out our straps pointing them at Wong, he looked more then shocked.

"Oh-okay I don't want no proble-" he but his gun on the table, I grabbed that shit straight.

"YOU BETTER BE QUICK BEFORE BOTH YO BLACK ASSES IN JAIL" Caine poked his head into the store and shouted.

"THEN GIVE US THE BOXES AND THE MONEY NIGGA!" I shout needing for him to hurry the fuck up, wong shakingly opened the register pulling out a few wods of money. But I knew that weren't all of it.

"I SAID ALL THE MONEY!" I shout, Caine stays by the door lookin out for the pigs.

"That is all" wong stated, Darnell shut him up by grabbing his wife and putting a gun to her head.

"NO PLEASE" Wong shouted, quickly removing his hat that had at least a few G'z underneath it.

"HURRY UP DAMN" Caine shouts at us once again making my heart race, Darnell throws wong's wife on the floor as I pack up the money into a bag. Darnell signals for Caine to help him, before he jumped behind the counter and passed the boxes to Caine. Which they managed to do in a couple of minutes, I keep my gun pointed at wong and his girl as they stay completely still, coz god knows if they didn't. Caine and Darnell soon back out of the shop behind me, my heart hasn't beat this fast since me and Pac almost fucked.

"C'MON" I hear Darnell call, I salute wongs bitch ass before exiting the shop. The boys dump the shit into the back of the getaway car, I hop over the car door  into the front of the drop top as TJ steps on it. The second we got away I look back, I could spot the blue lights at the end of the block already, if we didn't leave when we did..damn. That. Was. Fuckin. Close my nigga.

We all just sat there catching our breaths until Darnell started laughing, then I started laughing...then we all did.

"WE DID IT BABY" Caine exclaimed grabbing my shoulders from the backseat, TJ gives me a quick fist pump as he smokes his blunt at the wheel.

"Just like old times huh? For a minute I thought Hollywood turned you soft?" Darnell exclaimed.

"never! I kinda missed this feelin D" I laugh, feeling the wind through my hair.

"How you feel?!" Darnell leans in between mine and TJs seat with a huge smile of his face, I still can't believe I did this.

"ALIVE NIGGA!" I gave him some dap as we got all hype. Man this felt good.

*

*

*

July 13th 1992: 2am

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"Girl he probably busy that's all" Monique tried to convince me. I feel like the dumbest broad ever..I've waiting my ass by the phone for pac to call for an hour every night now..he hasn't called me in like five days, or answered my pages.

"Yeah he 'busy' fuckin some hoe" deja snickered walking past the counter, I sigh.

"I wasn't even waiting for him to call" I bluntly say trying to defend my pride. Since when was I whipped on some nice nigga? Never...not now, not ever.

"Deja..." Monique whispered through her teeth elbowing Deja in the side probably for speaking the truth..because that's what it is, he's obviously gonna be fuckin hoes. And it's non of my busyness.

"It's whatever. Who cares anyway, niggas are a dime a dozen" I shrug, hoppin off the counter actin as if I didn't care, when in reality I did.

"I need some candy" I sigh, but then mentally face palm when I realise that's what pac calls it.

"Candy?" Deja looks at me funny, because I never want 'candy' candy.

"Nothin" I mutter.

"You can admit that your a little sad you know.." Monique tried to be soothing but I shook my head and walked towards the hall.

"I'm not sad, it's nothin" I say, because it's true...just a little disappointed, and I don't know why I am! He shouldn't have to call me EVERY night anyway..I'm just trippin, I better catch some Z's. Get this off my mind.

|Tupacs P.O.V|

"Damn that's fat!" I lick my lips and slap this groupies ass, she giggles and sits on my lap. This mansion party was where it's AT! .

"You like it huh?" She bit her lip, touching my face.

"Hell yee" I exclaim, setting my liquor beside me and putting my hands on her hips. I want this ass right now man shit!.

"You wanna go upstairs?..and talk" I bite my lip, she didn't say a word and pulled my arm. I got straight up and walked with her. kadafi slapped my arm and hooted making me laugh.

"My nigga" he chuckled shaking his head.

I'm bouta get some fo real!.

*

*

*

|Tupacs P.O.V|

"Damn..." I rubbed my head, I need to stop drinkin so much henny man fo real. That shits fuckin me up!. I pulled myself out of bed and walked into my living room, ion even know how I got home last night.

I should page Monaé see how she is, I haven't spoken to her in a few days coz a nigga don't want to annoy her or non. I chuckle at myself before grabbing my jacket that I wore last night that had my pager inside. I feel around in the pockets but it wasn't there, I started pulling out everything. Fuck where is it?!...maybe it's in my pants, I think stuffing my hands into my pants that I didn't change out of yesterday..it's not here either?!

"The fuck?" I say aloud, lemme just call her..I'll look for my pager later.

And to my surprise my phone was gone too?!. And then it all came back to me...

"That Fuckin groupie" I sigh, dropping into my seat. If I wasn't movin so loose with that henny last night I wouldn't be in this Fuckin mess!.

I've lost all contact with Monaé and it's all my fault...damn.