Chapter 69

|Two months later|

|Monaé's P.O.V|

These have been the most stressful two months of my life...the press has been too much...pac found out, this shit spread like wild fire while I was in police custody...this shit makes me not wanna live anymore man, call me dramatic all you want...I'm dying inside man. And Today was my court sentencing, I stayed up all night praying.

"Monaé Wallace please rise" the judge spoke, I feel a lump in my throat as I stood up. My whole body was shaking and my stomach was doing flips. Today was my hearing...today I find out my sentence.

"by the help of the jury we have come to a fair agreement" he spoke, I could barely breath at this point.

"I hear by sentence you.." I looked up at the judge, my chest rising and falling unevenly, anxiety taking over my whole body.

"16 to 19 months in California county jail correctional fissility, with two years probation, there are no chances of early release before the 16 month mark" i flinch when I hear the judge slam the hammer down, I felt my heart drop as my mamas cries could be heard in the background. I couldn't turn around...just knowing I had made her cry like that killed me. Everything went in slow motion as everyone I loved crossed my mind...my career crossed my mind..my family crossed my mind.....

....Tupac shakur crossed my mind.

I tried my best to not cry, I couldn't show my peoples that...I gotta be strong for them.

"MY BABY! N-NO!" My mama screamed making me squeeze my eyes shut feeling two cops grab me by my cuffs, I can't believe this is happening.

I heard a load of shouting, cursing, crying and hollering coming my way from my people in the court, but I couldn't make any of it out. I was still in shock, I felt two officers grab each of my arms and escort me out of the courtroom and out of the building.
The second I stepped out pretty much being dragged, The press and paps where flashing lights at me...but my expression didn't change from the blank one it was, as they all scream in my face, shoving cameras and microphones at me. But I honestly didn't have anything to say...I never wanna open my mouth again. I looked up at the sky watching the clouds move slowly as I got dragged to the vehicle.

I tried to keep my cool even though I probably looked broken, I damn sure felt it...But once I was sat in that blacked out car on my way to jail...I bawled my eyes out like a baby. I've just fucked up my whole life.

I ain't gon see my peoples.

Everything's in gods hands now...

|Tupacs P.O.V|

"Rapper Monaé Wallace who goes by her stage name Nefertari has been sentenced 16 to 19 months in California's county jail, being guilty of possession of a fair arm in public without a license and disturbing the peace. Witnesses say Wallace was instigating a fight, kicking down someone's door in a fit of rage along with a 42 caliber pistol in hand" a reporter stated from outside of the courtroom on TV, as swarms of people crowded Monaé...I could hardly see her.

"The FUCK! Man..." I punch the air and tense my whole body, falling back onto my couch putting my head in my hands, I need to call her...what the fuck just happened man...I really thought she would get off?!, the government always trying some shit.

If only I didn't do that fuck shit to her! I could've been there to prevent this shit!!! How they gonna give her such hard fuckin time. Man FUCK the police.

My babygirl goin jail...

*

*

*

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"Yo?" I hear a female voice from above me but I ignored it, continuing to stare at the wall of my cell I shared with this person. I'm a mess right now...I'll admit that in a heart beat! I never thought I could feel worse. But this sentence proved me wrong.

"You can't talk or some shit?" A head popped out from the top bunk looking down at me, she looked around my age...she was hella small too.

she was hella small too

|A/n : Thats her!|

"Naw...just got shit on my mind" I mumble looking away from her bubbly face, I ain't in the mood for this shit. Everybody can fuck off...I hate myself more then anything right now man.

"Ah, I see....Well they call me Lil bit...you that rappin chick huh?" she keeps her head hanging off her bunk making me look at her blankly again.

"Yeh" I licked my dry lips casually, looking away from Lil bit.

"Whats yo name?" She asked making me sigh, I ain't tryina talk.

"Listen I ain't Tryina talk right now Ight..." I sigh turning my back to her and layin my head on this bummy ass flat pillow...feel like a white bitch ass.

"Ight rhymes" she said casually as I heard the bunk creek indicating she had moved back up their completely.  I furrow my eyebrows at her choice for words.

"What you call me?" I ask confused.

"Rhymes" she spoke again.

"You didn't tell me yo name and I see you writtin all that poetry an shit...so i tagged you girl" she chuckled a little making me smile to myself lightly, Lil bit seemed coo...but she better not try anything gay, or imma break her little ass neck.

Man I wanna leave...I need a fucking blunt too.