Chapter 64

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"Nah leave that" i shook my hand at Caine, so he wouldn't answer the house phone as I sat on my couch. That shit been blowing up for the past half thirty minutes! And I already know it's either Pac? Or something to do with busyness...and I ain't in the mood for non of that today. I'm just bouta kick back...relax, and watch Martin back to back.

"How'd it go anyway?" I chuckle as Caine sighed and walked over to me, I was laying on the couch just chillin...I was home alone tonight, until Caine decided to drop by. Dejá went out to some house party in south central LA or some shit, but I didn't wanna go cuz fuck that...I'm too up in my feelings for that shit. I just need to think about my life...and at the moment the only thing crossing my mind was Pac, after what dejá said...I've been planning on seeing him, but I don't know when I should call...or if I should?.

"The bitch had the most funk attitude and some H-O-T! ass breath!" He bounced his head making me bust out laughing.

"let me tell you THAT!" He exclaimed as he dropped his body on to the other couch. This nigga looks like he's given up all hope.

"So what did you do about it?" I laughed, looking over at him. Completely intrigued by the whole thing. I swear listening to my friends problems is like a flick...and it takes me away from my own reality for a moment.

"I took off my hat...problem solved, the bitch was runnin do the hills" he sighed, putting his feet up and removing his hat again, showing his crazy ass hairline, making me laugh even harder.

"You know what...fuck this relationship stuff. Shits overrated anyway" he kissed his teeth making me shake my head in agreement. Damn straight! Caine comin through with some words of wisdom for once...fuck relationships.

"So what you doin Spending a Thursday night at home? while everybody else partying?" He kicked my feet a little making me crack a smile, sighing.

"Just not feelin it..." i shrugged. I haven't been feeling anything for a while...not having Pac around has been hard when we where together! But not having him around and not being able to talk to him?...it's even worse...I wouldn't say I have pride issues? But I'm not fucking around.

"I'm on that wave!...fuck this whole social shit! We can be loners together mane sheit" he chuckled making me do the same, he makes me laugh.

"You can't be loners together, otherwise we ain't loners you fool!" I throw I piece of popcorn at him.

"Whateva man" he shook his head, chuckling. That's when I heard a knock at the door, ugh...if dejá and Darnell coming back drunk as hell to fuck? I'm leaving. It's weird to think I have two houses...even tho I have a big house, I rather be here. After all the years I've dreamed of having a big house and money, and when I finally got it? I learnt that it ain't shit.

"I'm Not gettin it!" Caine called making me kiss my teeth and get up off the couch, pushing the bag of popcorn into his chest.

"Punk ass" I mutter, walking over to the door.

"Who is it!" I call out, standin there for a moment. It better not be any crack heads either! Coz I swear to god imma whoop some ass.