Chapter 45

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"YALL FUCKED?! WH-" I cut off Deja and throw a pillow at her loud ass.

"SHhh! Yes...we fucked!" I smile deeply trying to hold it back, as Deja pulled me into a hug, her and Monique squealed like crazy getting all hyped for me. Honestly I can't believe it myself...that man is too irresistible.

"That nigga had me calling him daddy an shit!" I exclaim keeping my voice down and shaking my head, that's when they get even more hype!! if that was even possible .

"That's how you know it was some good dick!" Dejà squeals! Shaking me by my arms.

"I want all the detai-" Monique got cut off by Deja.

"How big was zat zick!!" Dejà said in a weird accent cutting to the chase. I couldn't help smile big making then go even more crazy. Answering their question without saying a word.

"Some baseball bat shit?!" Dejá raised her eyebrows as we sat on her bed.

"Mhmmmmmm!" I say with a massive smile on my face getting hyped for myself. That shit fucked me up.

"That's why yo ass was waking like a damn penguin!!" Dejá laughed even harder, I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh..damn I thought I played it off!!.

"Girl ion gon even try and bullshit! That dick had me on a whole new LEVE-" I immediately stop talking when I hear the door burst open, I turn around and see Darnell with a disturbed look on his face. He just listened to everything we just said...

I awkwardly looked at Darnell and then at Deja, then Deja awkwardly looked at me then at Monique who did the same...

"Well! That's my que to leave" I jump off of the bed and run out the door. Fuck that.

I wonder if pacs awake?, I think to myself. Slowly opening my bedroom door and creeping in, making sure to be quiet.
I smile to myself as I spot him fast asleep with the blanket half on him. His faint snores taking over the room as I just watch him...he looked so peaceful, it's funny coz...I thought I would've regretted sleeping with him, but I don't..hell I would do it again!, but what made it so great was ;(and I've only thought of this now)..is because there was a lot of care involved?, like when I be fuckin other niggas it's just to fuck...they don't really care about me, and I don't care about em neither..im not sayin E don't care about me but he's just my friend. I know Pac is too but, what we have going on is different, and I'm scared it will end soon.

"Starrin at a nigga while I sleep like you ah serial killer or some shit" Pac opens one of his eyes as he speaks in a raspy voice, scaring the shit out of me! that's when i laughed.

"Oh shit! My bad..Thought yo ugly ass was sleep" I grinned walking to the night stand.

"Girl" he kissed hit teeth as he stretched, exposing his chest.

"Come here with yo bad self" he stretched his arms out, I couldn't help but smile. I walk over to him and peck him on the lips before embracing him in a little hug.

"What you wanna do today then sleepin beauty" I raise my eyebrow, standing over him.

"As long as I don't get my head rubbed by some 'high on angel dust' ass nigga, I don't mind" he joked, sitting up. Just in his boxers. Damn I want a slice of that right now..focus Monaé!! You hoe.

"You wild" I chuckle, collapsing on the bed as he puts his joggers on.

"In all aspects baby" he winked at me with a grin, referring to sex before taking off into the hall, probably to go brush his teeth and shit.

"NASTY NIGGA!" I call after him, hearing his cute giggles from the bathroom down the hall. He really is something else ain't he?.
There was complete silence for a few minutes only indicating that some loud ass nigga was bout to start some shit.

"YO YO MY PEOPLES WHATS POPPIN!" I heard Caine shout from the living room right on que!, this fool is always on some shit.
After hearing that I take off into the living room where Caine was, accompanied by shaheed.

"Stop being so damn loud!" I slap Caine in his arm playfully then I give shaheed some dap, before sitting on the couch.

"So where you been shaheed?" I ask, rubbing my nose. He hasn't been around much lately.

" I've been at the Mosque, and I been helpin my mama move" he yawned taking a seat across from me.

"Ughhh, you always on some shit Caine" Deja came in accompanied by Monique, cutting into mine and shaheeds conversation.

"Girl whatever! At least I bring the spice into the friendship" he kisses his teeth making me chuckle, he gives Monique a hug and so does shaheed.

"So yo punk ass tellin me?... that nearly killin yo dumb ass, in the most fucked yo ways, every week is 'bringing the spice?' " Deja gives Caine a stank look as we all chuckle. She so right.

"Well...yeh!"  he shrugged not really fazed by what Deja had said. Only making me laugh even more.

"Last time I'm Savin yo fool ass" I kiss my teeth laughing, before walking back down the hall and into my bedroom to check on Pac. I walk in and notice he was putting on a plain white T, complementing everything else he had on, which was a gold chain and some Versace jeans. Simple but sexy as hell.

"You tryina just adventure around? Get som to eat?" I shrug, not really sure what we should do for his last day.

"That's all good with me girl" he smiled greasing his face and head making me chuckle.

"What you laughing at" he cheesed lookin over at me, he was actually hella cute man.

"You" I chuckled, that's when he kissed his teeth and came over to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist from behind, but then suddenly paused, his hand was on my strap yo!.

"Girl?" He said feeling it a little more through my clothes to make sure it was what he thought it was..

"So you was being fo real in yo rhymes" he said slightly shocked, not in a judgmental or disliking way tho.

"I live or have lived what I rap pac, you know I'm real" I shrug, positioning it back into place. I don't even know why but I was kinda scared of what he was gonna think of me..

"Baby girl you know you don't need that when you rollin with me" he raised his eyebrow making me smile deeply. He's too sweet I swear.

"I know..but you know how some cats be" I shrugged walkin to the door.

"I ain't gon lie that shits kinda sexy to me..." he bit his lip eyeballing me.

"I'll be in the car when you don greasin yo potato ass head" I laughed to myself, playing off his compliment and walking out before he could say anything else that would make me wanna fuck him...coz damn, I would relive yesterday night again and again! Haha.