Chapter 103

|A/n : Edit above by me!, if you're interested I just started a photo book for all my edits like these and I'm taking in requests 🖤🖤other then that enjoy the chapter!|
|Monaé's P.O.V|

"-What's the time babygirl" Tupac yawned through the phone, he's at a hotel at the moment, he has two shows tomorrow.

"Ummm" I drag on my speech as I looked down at my Rolex.

"Twenty past one" I replied, his yawn soon getting contagious and making me do the same.

"My lil monaé should be in bed right about nowww" he sang through the phone making my smile increase, I know it's only been like two days but I really miss em!.

"My lil Tupac should be minding his own busyness right about nowww" I sang back, mimicking him to the T.
His laughs soon filled the phone along with some teeth kissin.

"Get in yo bed for I come back to cali for dat ass" he snapped playfully.

"Talkin bout 'get in yo bed', boy You ain't my daddy!" I mirrored his tone, we always be playin too damn much I swear. One day doesn't go by when I'm with tupac that we ain't goofin...
And that's what I loved about our relationship, it's based off of friendship.

"Well you ain't had no problem Callin me daddy when I was eatin yo-" he began but I cut him off ASAP, laughing so hard as I did so.

"Okay okay okay!!, nasty nigggaaa" I laughed through the phone at tupacs childishness.

"Girl don't try an act innocent!, I've seen some sights through our relationship that prove otherwise!" He laughed making me do the same as I tried to act shocked and innocent, but this nigga right as fuck.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I mumbled as he did his weird ass laugh through the phone that made me smile.

"Ahhh monaéééé!" He whined out of nowhere, I kept the phone pressed again my ear and shoulder as I cut out pictures for my scrapbook.

"What nigga?" I replied bluntly, trying not to chuckle at him.

"We miss you!...You needa come earlier then Fridayyyyy" he added in a whiny voice making me smile, but I get a little confused at the fact he said 'we'.

"We?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I trimmed a photo with my scissors.

"You know...me and...little me" he spoke through his teeth as he tried to hint, I didn't get it at first but when I did.

"Tupac Shakur!" I exclaimed as he giggled in hysterics through the phone.

"Stop being so nasty!" I gave in to my body and began laughing with him.

"Anyway! You needa sleep, I'll see you Friday Ight bladie" I chuckled, I'm moving in with tupac on Friday! FINALLY...man I'm kinda scared but so excited all at the same time!, I've packed most of my shit already, and the rest of it is at my lonely ass mansion that I never unpacked in the first place!.

"Ight my beautiful lil mama...I miss you and I love you. sweet dreams babygirl" he whispered towards the end, why is he so adorable.