"Well if it ain't the craziest nigga in Long Beach what's good D" Tupac laughed back as they hyped each other up.

Aww man it was good to be back!...

*

*

*

| M O N A É ' S  P.O.V |

"Ughhh I'm so full" Tupac groaned as he patted his stomach, surrounded by wrappers of the food he just devoured. Slouching back on the couch and putting his arm around me.

"You better save some room for me sheit" I cussed jokingly as I lay my head on his chest, pecking his neck as I did so.

"You know that's mandatory baby, I always got space" He rubbed my thigh, still clearly exhausted which made me chuckle and stretch my arms out.

"I could eat another strudel thooo!!" I call out to nobody in particular with my arms stretched up into the air. Tupac tickling me as I did so making me yelp and slap him. Playful ass fool.

"THERES ONE ON THE COUNTER I THINK! " Deja called out from a random room, I didn't even expect an answer, but when I did receive one, Me and Tupac's eyes dart to one another's as she responded. both of us knowing exactly what was going down next, and just like that I lifted myself from the couch slipping in the carpet slightly as we sprinted toward the kitchen like mama was calling us for dinner.

"THATS MY GODDAMN STRUDEL NIGGAAAaaAaa!!!" I grab his white vest hearing a rip as I did so. pulling him absolutely nowhere in the process apart from me along with him, finally makin it to the counter he grabbed it and held it above my head. We be doin shit like this all the time, it's not even about the fuckin strudel it's about winning!.

"I'll climb you like a tree GIMEE" I whined and tried to drag his arm down, he wasn't even that much taller then be but boy was he strong. Tupac's constant laugh fuelling the fire in me.

"Well would you look at that, some millionaires fighting over a toaster strudel" I heard a familiar male voice chuckle from behind us, making us both freeze and instinctively turn around- to reveal Shaheed in the double doorframe with his arms crossed shaking his head with a smile.

"SHAHEEEDDDDDD MOHAMMEDDDD" I practically scream immediately giving up on the prized toaster strudel and run to hug my bro. He'd seemed to have grown a full beard in the time frame I hadn't seen him, which will definitely take some getting used to but it suited.

"Blessings my family!! I missed yall" He laughed at my over the top reaction and gave us both some love, as Deja and Darnell finally entered the kitchen area, deja in a dressing gown and Darnell in his boxers.

"Yeah yeah yeah Waddup shah- ANYWAY !! -" Deja waves off shaheed in a nonchalant tone since she sees him all the time, before clapping her hands once and smiling heavily, grabbing Darnell's arm.

"Since were all finally here, We got a lil announcement to make!" Deja grinned ear to ear grabbing our attention as Darnell stood trying not to smile as much as he clearly wanted to, they're so cute together.

"Oh wait! " Deja quickly hurried to the wall of the kitchen grabbing a picture frame and putting in on the island counter, in-between me and shaheed, looking down curiously my heart grew heavy as a small smile formed on my lips.