53

If ya'll don't want some Pierre and Sydney then.... <3 <3

this is not for you

"They're not supposed to be friends." He said. "They're not supposed to be close. Friends are nothing but a weakness to our little organization. Both families aren't really buddies too, right? Shame that she was born a girl though. She'd have to give up the family name if she were married." He said.

Smiles and laughter.

"So, how about I make you a deal. Your little princess will get her Prince Charming. She'd have to marry him since Prince Charming's family name is almost the same power as yours, not that I care, but I really don't want anyone marrying a commoner. It makes me want to strangle someone, kill it and throw it down to the bottom of the ocean. Or if you want the other option, I'd call this treason. I'd kill you and your precious little treasures, one by one. I'll give you hell that you'll regret. You've gotten away with so many things already, Achilles. Keeping your daughter out of this world for seven years? Letting your son date some disgusting fag? Letting the Hale family go? Ignoring your job as a leader to what? To protect some innocent child? Wow, you really are a Cattaneo. Great at everything, the highest family in the rank for so many generations. Pick this option. I don't really want to kill you and your family, you're the best piece in my game and I don't want to lose you. It's time to snap out of it and see that the world ain't that beautiful, friend of mine."

His Cheshire grin grew as a shadow overtook his happy expressions.

"Someone's gotta pay the price at some point, right?"

~••0•0••~

"It isn't your fault." Sydney said quietly but Pierre sobbed again while cleaning his fist in guilt.

It was his fault for letting it happening.

Going to that party with Sydney was the last straw and it was his damn fault. He didn't mean to let them think that they were a thing. He didn't mean it, didn't want to be the reason why Luca would have to have her life already written and being played at the hands of that bastard!

"Darling..."

Sydney was at loss. He doesn't know who to blame except for that man. He was the reason why everything's going downhill. He even called Pierre a fag! Pierre is nothing but that. Pierre is a wonderful man full of passion and love for the people he keeps close. Then, he's making his little sister a piece to his game! She is not a thing to be played at! Her life is her own and she gets to choose who she'll love and who'll she'll marry.

But if they choose to ignore his bidding then they all die.

He doesn't want that. He doesn't want his family to die, he doesn't want Luca to die, he doesn't want Pierre to feel guilty about this forever, he doesn't want his father to experience the same pain of losing someone again.

He doesn't want this.

He never wanted this.

Sydney's eyes teared up as he walked closer to Pierre, who's shaking from so many emotions. Anger, pain, fear...

"It's going to be okay... "

Sydney knew that it won't.

"No, it's not!" Pierre snapped angrily, glaring at him. "Don't say that like its true! It's my fucking fault, okay? I-If it weren't for me, Luca would've at least lived a life a little peacefully."

Don't blame yourself.

"Pierre... "

"She wouldn't have to live like this. She's f-falling deeper into this fucking shit show and it's all my fault."