28

Okay, I need to warn you about this chapter. There is a (mild???) sexual harassment, heavy curse words in this chapter so please, if you don't like this then read another book for now. (*raising both hands in mock surrender* Just being cautious, okay? You guys asked for it!!)

But if you decide to continue then be warned that their POVs are continuously changing without any saying.

So this is what most of you people were waiting for and I kinda just made it a little different... But it's still what you were waiting for.

Ladies and gentlemen, please grab your guns and your pitchforks just in case ;)

That's all bye!

It happened when they were in a car.

Luca was with Pierre when it happened.

The little girl was looking out of the window. A peaceful silence surrounding her and her protector. Luca wondered why Pierre was so pale. She observed him from the corner of her eyes. His posture were stiff and his eyes kept moving around like he was looking for something important. The little girl wondered if there was something that Pierre was looking out for.

Meanwhile, Pierre was driving towards Achilles's building. The old man had called, told them to go to his building, told them to hurry, told them that it was something important.

His tone was urgent and it was no mistake that it was something that keeps bothering the boss.

Pierre had felt nervous that day. Something was telling him that there was something wrong. Something that made his hand clench the steering wheel.

But he doesn't know what's causing him to place his guard up.

He keeps looking for any signs of trouble. He's in charge of protecting Luca and her brothers trusted him enough to protect her.

As he rounded to a corner where not much cars were driving, that was when some unknown gas infiltrated the car.

It made Luca and Pierre nauseous.

Their throats began to burn and their skin felt scorching hot. The guard tried to close the aircon or open the windows but it just wouldn't budge. The gas was slowly spreading, causing him to cough and immediately step on the breaks.

He tried opening the door. Pierre tried desperately and helplessly, but it wouldn't budge. It wouldn't move.

It wouldn't fucking open.

Something in this gas was keeping his mind hazy and his strength to weaken.

Luca was desperately trying to call out for someone, anyone, but her throat felt like it was on fire. Every word that came out of her mouth was incoherent.

"N-No, no, no! Help!" She coughed, trying to open the door. Being the little six year old that she was, she desperately kept trying to call someone for help because the gas was hurting her and Pierre. "Please! H-He-elp us!"

"Mis'er P-Pie... " She tried but she immediately coughed again. She coughed wildly. The gas burned their throats. Her eyes were filled with tears as she tried opening the door, she banged on the window.

Hopelessly.

Helplessly.

Desperately.

Those were what they were feeling right now.
"L-Luca...!"

Pierre tried to break the window but it was a bulletproof car. He tried. He tried so hard because he could hear Luca's coughs and slurred words and he just wanted to try until his knuckles were burning and bleeding from trying.