42

Sydney was huffing and pouting. The boy was in a very bad mood. When he's in a bad mood, he'd feel numb. Inside and out. Darkness would surround him until he couldn't even control his own body. It hurts in a way that it isn't. It just feels cold and all of the negative energy swirls inside of his chest until it turns into slime that drowns him alive. Or burns him alive.

Whatever comes first.

Now, for the pressing matters at hand, he always gets what he wants and if he can't, he kills. Not that that's a big deal or something, right? He just wants to blow off some steam and blood and torture sounds perfect to him.

Their bloody screams were practically melodies in his ears.

Well, not Luca's though.

Hell, Luca was throwing a bigger tantrum than him and it's driving him insane. Sydney is already insane and her screams were making him edgy and just wants to throw a knife at something.

Or someone.

But nah, that'd only make Enzo throw a bigger tantrum than that kid's and it'll make Sydney want to throw a tantrum as well. Or throw a knife or a bullet. Still, it didn't ease the boy's nerves. Her cries were practically shaking the house with its intensity.

"Ah, fuck!" Sydney shouted as he threw another dagger on his wall. The boy then whined while checking out on his darts. "Why do that brat have to cry so loud and ugly? Why can't she cry more quietly? Why can't she just be quiet forever? Such a pest. I hate it!"

What the hell are those maids even doing?

Where's that sex slave? He should be by that kid's side all the time. He rarely leaves her side. Pierre's been Luca this—Luca that. That's all he's been able to talk about!

A twinge of pain went through his chest and he threw a dart at his wall. Sydney growled in irritation. Why aren't they paying attention to him? Wasn't he the youngest? Even Enzo's being a selfish prick!

Prick! Annoying!

Their attentions were mine!

That Luca stole it!

He stole them!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why is it always, always, always her? What's so great about her? What's so amazing about a fucking crybaby? Damn it! Fuck! Bastards! They'll die, die, die! They won't pay attention to me! I'm the youngest and fuck

Before he knew it, he was in Luca's nursery. It was cute. Lovely for a baby like her. It would've been perfect as well if he had the toys that Luca has. If he had the luxury of controlling everyone like Luca, because Luca is the best, then he'd want that. So bad. Luca is perfect. Luca is a baby. Fortunately for him, nobody was there to make poor Luca stop crying.

Sydney was mad. He was raging. He doesn't deserve this. Why was he the one suffering? Stupid.

Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca!

He was so stupid for defending her against Gabriele. He thought that it was the right thing to do but no. He was so wrong. Luca is also a brat. She was pampered. She never held a gun in her life! She never killed somebody. She was innocent and lovely.

Luca'a tears, Luca'a puffy eyes, eyes filled with tears, her red cheeks and her mouth as wide as it could be as she tossed, turned and cried. She was trying to reach him and it's so disgusting.

Damn it!

Why?

Why?

Why?