For Louis and Cat! I ship Lat! ~ For Zayn and Jada! I ship Zada!

Cat's P.O.V.

After about an hour of texting Louis on your phone the nurse came in.

"Are you still awake really?" she asked and you laughed.

"Come on, give me your phone." the nurse says walking over to you.

You slowly hid the phone behind your back so she couldn't reach it.

"Cat...." the nurse said while trying not to smile.

"Ok ok fine...let me finish texting him." you say as you bring your phone back out.

You:Gotta go....but i will talk to you tomorrow.

You texted and he immediatley texted back.

Louis: Well fine you goody two shoes. Be a party pooper, but i am staying up all night with the boys. I know Harry will stay up with me, unlike some people.

You smiled at what he texted and then replied with a worried text. Sorta scared of the answer he was gonna give.

You: Wait no.....what are you gonna do with Harry?

You sat there impatient waiting for him to reply and eventually he did.

Louis: Oh look at that, Harry said we will have a candle lit dinner and a romantic movies to follow after perhaps. Like lady and the tramp. Shall i go on?

A phase of shock but a small smile creeped up onto your face as you saw what he texted. You responded with a hint of that sassy attitude you had that Louis discovered while texting you.

You:Oh shutup!If you do that, well i saw a pretty hot nurse the other day that, i can just say i am not 'feeling well' and he'll know exactly what to do.

You smirked as you waited for what he texted.

Louis:Do it and - wait a male nurse....lol, anyways i will personally come over and.....and.....show you how great a kisser i really am.

But before you could text back the nurse snatched the phone away from you.She quickly read through the texts.

"Ohhhhh you can live without texting him back besides, i will be doing you a favor by letting yours and his imagination go to work. You can dream about the kiss when you actually get some sleep." the nurse said.

You rolled your eyes and smiled as your nurse walked out the room. The lights went out and the tv was turned off. It was really quiet and lonely.

You couldn't get sleep, at least not after what Louis texted you.

I mean how was he going to kiss you? You were thinking, this was your boyfriend. Your first boyfriend and this was gonna be your first kiss.

But your first kiss is with your first boyfriend Louis Tomlinson? The whole thing was unreal to you.Well, it wasn't going to be your first kiss with him cause he kinda already gave you one.

But a real kiss with him, you imagined would be heaven. Because if that peck he gave you before he left could send your stomache in wirls, who knows what a real one could do.

You woke up the next morning realizing that you did actually manage to fall asleep.

"Go...go away!" you heard what sounded like your nurse screaming.

You rubbed your eyes and waited for them to come into focus. You heard what sounded like many people talking.

There were many people talking and they all were standing outside of your room. They had cameras and everything just snapping pics. of you.