LAM part two!!

"Hehe that was good!" Liam said and looked at you as soon as the movie was over and the credits were showing.

You blushed and looked back down at the ground. "Alright goodnight guys." Niall said and then sprang up from his chair getting ready to run but then stopped, his voice was shaky.

"Oh wait we have to sleep here don't we?" he asked looking a bit dissapointed.

"Yeah sorry." you said and then he quickly looked around the apartment.

"Um..... do you have a balcony or something?" Niall asked his voice was quivering now.

"Yes it's over there but Niall-" before you could finish Niall already walked out onto the balcony and slammed the door shut.

You all looked at eachother.

"Maybe we should-" you began but Liam stopped you.

"No it's fine let him cool down a bit and in the morning he will be fine." Liam said and everybody nodded.

" It's fine he just, well Niall is always like that. But lads we have a meet and greet tomorrow so.........." Harry said as he was slowly lifting off the couch and heading towards Sydney's bedroom holding Sydney's hand behind him as he led her to the bedroom.

"Looks like those two won't be getting any-" Zayn began.

"But you will!" Liam snapped playfully and we all laughed.

" Awwwwwww....... fine let's go Lucy!" Zayn said pulling her up and running like a girl out the room and we all laughed.

Then he ran back and whispered to us "That is okay i actually am really tired tonight anyway i was just sayin that..... cause as soon as i hit the pillow i'm gone and non of ya betta wake me up, or it is about to go DOWN!" Zayn said and pointed a finger at all of us.

" Well...... if Harry is....." Louis shuddered and then continued, "Getting some 'sleep'" he said putting quotes around the word sleep and continued.

" Then i guess that means....." Louis finished and made puppy dog eyes at Zayn.

"No way man.... no-" but before he could say anything Louis jumped from the couch and into Zayn's arms.

"Dang" you whispered to Liam cause you were actually impressed.

He laughed at you and how Zayn was struggling to carry Louis to the bedroom and mouthed back to you both "Help me or you don't even wanna know what is gonna happen to him."

We both shook our heads as he kept walking into the room. And as soon as you both  knew it was safe you laughed uncontollably.

Niall's P.O.V.

I heard laughter from inside and i wiped a tear dripping down my cheek. Come on Niall.... fight it.... fight it! I told myself but another one slipped out.

"Ugh why does this always happen to me!" i screamed really loud into the night and then rested my head in my hands which were resting on the little banister.

I rubbed my face and i felt my face get really red and hot. "Why?" i whispered and then sat on the floor beneath my feet.

"Gosh your so stupid Niall" i whispered to myself as i banged the back of my  head on the wall behind me.

The tears wouldn't stop rolling down my cheeks and it just made me even more frustrated so i started pacing back and forth just pulling on my hair and clenching my fists.

Your P.O.V.

"Hehe ok we should go to sleep." you whispered to Liam who rested his chin on the top of your head which was rested on his chest.