For Louis and Jillian! I SHIP LILL!!

Your P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh this is too scary!" you scream as you cover your eyes.

"Oh my goodness, it's ok, it's just a movie." Simone reminds you. ( I decided to put myself in with you cause your my bff lol).

"How can you say that and act like you don't think that is a scary clown?" you asked grabbing a pillow now and covering your ears, so that the noises of the clown eating the human would dissappear.

" Oh my gosh, if we really must watch something else." your other friend Brittany sighed as she grabbed the remote and began to flip through channels.

You were completley relieved and put the pillows back down on the couch in their rightful place.

"Thanks." you said sweetly but Brittany just rolled her eyes at you.

"Well then what should we wa-?" Simone began but then her jaw completley dropped.

"What is it Simo-." Brittany began but her mouth dropped too.

" AHHHHHHH!" they both screamed and hugged eachother. Weirdos you thought as you looked at the tv screen and, oh no this was definitley not good news you thought to yourself as you saw what they were screaming about.

The movie 'Clown' that you were watching only minutes ago came out with a second freaking, scary, and stupid movie about clowns.The preview for it was playing and  you just sighed in frustration as the girls jumped up and down while holding eachothers hands.

Ugh all the excitement for this movie was annoying you, so you grabbed a pillow beside you and covered your face with it. Then you screamed as loud as you could into it.

You just knew the girls were gonna ask you to come with them to the movie.

You HATED clowns, not just dislike them, you hated them and even if you protested you knew they would make you come.

What did they not understand that you've hated clowns since you were little?

It shouldn't be that hard to understand you thought and oh no..........you were getting a flashback of that first day you'd ever seen a clown.

It all started when you were about 6 years old and you were just starting school and learning about all these new things.

Then one day you walked into your class and said hi to your favoretest teacher ever her name was Mrs. Gallopy. And you liked her name cause it reminded you of ponies.

"Hello Ms.Gallopy!" you piped as you held your coloring books in your hands, walking past her desk and over to your cubby.

"Why hello Miss Jillian, why are you so excited today?" she asked.

"Because we get to read that book about the clown again." you said as you set your books into the cubby holder and took off your backpack and jacket, setting  them into it too.

"Oh well, you know what? We are gonna go on a field trip soon that has all kinds of clowns there....i'm sure you'd like that wouldn't you?" she asked and you nodded your head excitedly.

"Ok well class is about to start why don't you go sit down?" she asked and you did as told.

"I was so stupid back then." you said shaking your head as you remembered when you actually did like clowns, but that was because you hadn't actually seen one in real life before.

Anyways....so as soon as everyone was sitting at their tables, class began. "I have an announcement everyone!" you teacher exclaimed and you smiled cause you already knew what it was.