LAM part four.

Your P.O.V.

Niall walked closer to you and he didn't take his eyes off you once. so, you quickly darted your eyes down to the sidewalk.

You really didn't want to deal with this right now. Especially now because this was the last you were gonna see of the boys and all you would remember is the coversation you and Niall had before they left.

Awesome memories! You thought sarcastically to yourself.

"Hey." Niall said and you could tell he was nervous but wasn't trying to be.

'Niall relax." you said letting a smile creep onto your lips. You didn't want things between you and Niall to be awkward.

You didn't want last night to be awkward either but...apparently it was or else you both wouldn't be having this talk.

"Sorry." he replied while still looking down. You gently lifted up his face with your hands so he was staring into your eyes.

" Niall, look you don't have to be nervous. I'm not an alien...." you said and managed to get a little chuckle out of him. "I am Sam." you added.

" I know its just......your also.........." Niall began and you patiently waited for what he was gonna say.

He shook his head as to dismiss the thought.

" No Niall we need to talk about this." you say when suddenly Paul comes over to you two.

"Hey....what's going on, everything ok?" he asked.

You looked at Niall who nodded to you and then you nodded to Paul. He smiled "Ok well....you two lovebirds needed a moment to say your goodbyes, and now its time to go Niall." Paul said.

You sat there frozen. Love birds? You could tell Niall was confused to.

"Well, Sam i guess this is it. Here let me give you my number." Niall said as he pulled out his phone.

You pulled out your phone too and began to type in his contact info. After you two exchanged numbers Niall looked at you one last time.

"Bye." Niall said and waved as he headed towards the trailer.

As if he wanted to say goodbye to you in a way that was not just words, like he wanted to say it in a much different way.

"Wait Niall." you said, well more like blurted out. You didn't even have a clue what you were doing.

"Yeah." he asked with a bit of hope in his eyes.

Suddenly your body began to do all the talking as you moved closer to him.

Liam's P.O.V.

Sam quickly walked over to Niall and hugged him. She hugged him in a way that.....a girl hugs her boyfriend.

Not just any old boy friend, but an actual boyfriend. Ugh! I hated that i thought this way it was probably just a hug.

I quickly groaned as i buried my face in my hands in my lap. I felt Louis rub my back. "It's alright mate, you'll see her again." he said.

I knew i was gonna see her again. That isn't what i was worrying about. I was worrying about what would happen if she saw Niall again. Who knows what would happen......i wish i would know.

But no matter how badly i wanted to i couldn't tell any of the boys my suspicions they would think i was going mad.

I had to keep it to myself. I looked back out the window and saw Niall and Sam smiling at eachother.