For Justin and Hazel! I SHIP JAZEL!

Justin's P.O.V.

"Justin are you almost done? We have to get down to the stuido....like now....sooooooo hurry up!" i heard Scooter say as i continued to wash my face. Great.....a concert last night and now i have to get up at 4:00am to go to the new set for my music video.

We recorded it a couple months back and i really like the song. But i couldn't come up with a title for it and something was missing in it.... a special girl. I mean i thought Selena was that girl. But she wasn't, she dumped me and it was clear that she did it because i wasn't making new songs recently. And i guess i understand kind of.....

"Justin!" Scooter yelled again.

"Coming!" i said as i quickly wiped my face with a towel and walked out into the small hallway of the trailer.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah...." i said rubbing my arm.

"Justin look.... i know Selena and you.....well Justin the thing is you had a nasty break-up." he said patting the seat next to him on the couch and i slowly walked over as he contnued , " and everyone knows that. So, now it is really hitting hard because at first you couldn't believe it. But tell you what, how about i call your mom asking if your little sister Jazmyne wants to come?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Yeah.... i'd actually like that." i said finally smiling for once after my tough break-up. And the good thing was i would get to see my little sister and she could come along and help me choose my dancers for the music video. I really did love her and...now looking back on it. Selena never really loved Jaz, which made me really sad sometimes. Yet another fail in our relationship.

I sighed and leaned back listening to the radio as we drove along.

Your P.O.V.

"Dad we are gonna be late! Let's go!" you called upstairs to your dad as you packed about 50 bottles of water into your bag. You smiled down at your now very heavy duffel bag.

You were gonna need all the help you could get if you wanted to be in Justin's new music video. Which at the moment all of the girls in your school and across the world were going crazy for because, they wanted to hear a sneek peek and know what the title was.

"What is the title?" you whispered to yourself.

"Get what?" your dad asked and you about peed your pants cause he came out of nowhere and was reaching past you and opening the fridge to see what there was.

"Oh nothing....I AM JUST SO EXCITED! I mean..... our dance team gets to go? That is crazy!" you squealed as you walked over to the counter and plopped onto a barstool. Just smiling at how awesome this was gonna be. And not to mention you get to meet Justin Beiber with your friends for free? That was crazy!

"Yeah yeah your just lucky it is free kiddo!" your dad said walking over to you and ruffling your hair and eating a muffin.

"What dad no! I spent like 40 hours on my hair!" youwhined and immediatley ran back upstairs and into your bathroom. You put your hair strands back in place and then walked back down stairs.

"Dramatic much?" your dad joked and you laughed.

"Let's just go." you said while struggling to pick up your duffell bag. Your dad quickly came over and helped as you led him to the car.

"Did you eat breakfast?" your dad asked.

" Oh thanks for reminding me!" you say as you run to the pantry grab a protein bar and-......make that the whole box. You just grabbed it all and hopped in the car. Like i said before you needed all the help you could get, if you wanted a part in the music video.