Hagan part 2!!

"Bri.....i gotta go pee!" you said and she immediatley smirked.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S TIME! Well.....what are you waiting for girl, let's get going!" she said as she sprang up from the couch and dragged you to the bathroom by your wrist.

"Ok ok....calm down." you said as you reached the bathroom and Brianna flung the door open.

She quickly pushed you towards the toilet and just stared at you." Well....?" she asked.

"I need the pregnancy tests you crazy woman." you said and she laughed as she ran out of the bathroom to go get them.

Was this is really happenning right now?

Were you really about to have a baby? With Harry?

But....you weren't even married yet....or adults yet. What would your parents think?

You kept asking yourself this, but before you could think some more, Brianna rushed back in. She quickly shoved the box into your hands.

You just stood there and stared at it.

"Oh my gosh, hurry up!" Brianna said impatiently as she stared at you.

You thought for a couple more moments as you stared down at the box and read it. It said....

+ means positive

- means negative

And this could either mean that you are pregnant or not, but getting help by a proffesional will determine the results. Contact your doctor for more infor-.

And before you could read the rests Brianna snatched the box from your hands and you watched her rip it open. She pulled out one of the pregnancy tests, unwrapped it, and shoved it into your palm.

"Alright so.....go pee on the stick thingy part." she said and you looked at her.

"You mind?" you asked and she quickly shook her head.

"Oh my gosh Bri get out!" you said as you shoved her out of the bathroom while laughing.

"But...but...b-." Brianna began but you quickly closed the door and turned around while laughing.

You looked down at the pregnancy test one more time. Before you finally built up the courage to just....do it.

You slowly walked over to the toilet, and sat down on the lid.

"Are you done yet?" you heard Brianna ask.

"Um....almost." you said and so you got up, lifted the toilet seat. ( thought it would be awkward saying how exactly you sat down on the toilet so just imagine it in your own mind. I'm sure we can live without that detail aha.)

You stared at the pregnancy test some more. "I don't hear you going in there!" you heard Brianna scream and you laughed.

"Shut up!" you said while laughing and then....you did what you had to do.

You retrieved the stick and looked at it. The sign hadn't show up yet.

"Oh my gosh, what is it?" Brianna asked as she burst through the door.

"Brianna!" you screamed shocked becasue you thought you locked the door.

"Awww.....it's nothing, i guess your not pregnant!" she shrugged.

You got up and picked up the box and read it some more, it said....

Results will come in a matter of seconds.