For Niall and Gabby! I SHIP NABBY!

You look at Niall as you both are cuddling on a park bench together looking up at the stars.

"Gabby......." he begins.

"Yes?" you ask taking your head off of his shoulder to look up at him.

"Nevermind." he says shyly and looks up again.

"Niall...." you say sitting up to kiss him on the cheek.

You kiss him and he just stares at you still blushing, it was cute how he always blushed even though you both had been dating for a while now.

"I..... i love.... love-" he trails off.

And you smile while waiting for him to say it.

You suddenly feel yourself being jerked. And you wake up realizing it was a dream..... but you were dissapointed because you wanted to hear who Niall was gonna say. What if he said someone else?

You frowned as you kept your eyes closed while still being jerked awake. You continue to lay there not saying a word just still sleeping there.

"Gabby wake up!" you hear Niall scream.

So, you grab the pillow you are resting your head on and hide your head under it.

"Ugh GABBY!" Niall screams even louder this time while still shakingy you.

He rips the pillow off of your head and yells into your ear, " WAKE UP PRINCESS! YOUR NOT SLEEPING BEAUTY!" he yells.

You smirk while asking, "Or am i?" then you close your eyes and lay your head back down.

"Oh yeah maybe you are...." he whispered and you felt him kiss you gently on the lips.

You kept your eyes closed. "What? I was sure that is how he woke her up in the movie... COME ON GABBY!" Niall shouted kissing you harder, and harder, each time.

You laughed and finally opened your eyes. He smiled at you and then kissed your nose, while lifting you up by the hands so you were sitting up then hopped out of bed running towards the door.

"Ahem!" you said and he spun around. You were waiting for him to carry you off like a princess.

"Ohhhhhhh... here let me help you my princess." Niall said running over to you and picking you up sweetly while carrying you down the stairs and kissing you.

He placed you on the couch and sat besides you. There was a blanket nearby so you wrapped it around you and Niall placed his laptop in his lap and pointed the screen towards you so you could see it.

"What?" you asked while staring at his twitter account confused of what he was showing you.

"Look!" he said excitedly pointing to the screen.

It showed a tweet from Justin Beiber saying....

@NiallOfficial- Hey man.... i was just wondering if you weren't busy tonight?

Niall's mouth was dropped and he was just pointing at the screen squealing.

"Oh my gosh Niall!" you said laughing.

"Justin Beiber just asked me out on a date!" he squealed and you laughed even more.

"What about our movie date tonight?" you said staring at him.

"Oh well..... babe..." he said holding your hands. "I get to see you all night long, and i promis we will just stay up all night watching whatever you want when we get back home. I won't even beg for you to cook or anything." he said while you looked down. Then he lifted up your chin and you stared at him and smiled. This was going to be a challenge for Niall not to ask you to cook so you smiled and excepted the challenge.