For Kayla and Harry!I I Ship Hayla!

"Alright mom...." you say while grabbing your purse and rushing out the door.

"But honey.... i just want to make sure that you have everything you ne-." your mom says but you spin around on your heels to face her.

"Mom..... i will be back on time. I am just going to a football game." you say as you walk backwards a little and place your hand on the doorknob.

"Okay it's just..... don't be getting into any trouble and you'll call me when you get there and you leave." she says placing one hand on your shoulder.

You smile while pulling her into a gentle hug. "I promise, now bye mom Chelsey is waiting!" you say when you hear the sound of the car honk.

"Bye Kayla!" she calls from the doorway as you jump into the passenger side of the car.

You wave back to her and then the car pulls off. "Wow, my mom pratically pushed me out the door, so she could finish watching her show." Chelsey said as she approached a stoplight.

"Hehe no my mom is the opposite. She practically wanted me to stay in the house." you say still chuckling about your mom. You really loved your mom but sometimes she just got relly protective of you. You smiled at the thought that she actually cared about you enough to worry.... now if only a boy did the same thing. You snapped out of your thoughts as you arrived at the stadium and Chelsey parked the car.

"Let's go!" Chelsey said hopping out the car and locking it as soon as you shut your door. You both began to walk towards the building talking about your crushes.

"I bet you can't wait to see Harry play tonight." she said excitedly looking at you.

"But you know.... i am here for Louis, cause he is gonna marry me and this is the correct place to do it at.... in front of all the fans and-" she began and you just laughed.

"Oh haha yeah cause Louis Tomlinson boyfriend of Eleanor Calder is gonna dump her so he can marry you and Harry Styles the hottie of the boyband is gonna notice me and just fall madly in love with me." you say sarcastically and you both laugh.

"Tickets please." the ticket person demanded, and so you both gave him your tickets to the charity benefit soccer game. It was really sweet of the boys to do this you thought.

Although you couldn't get front row seats you were happy you would be going at all. But then you saw the seats were in the very back row and it was right in front of the dumpster. You and Chelsey looked at eachother and moaned together.

You sat next to this boy with a stained shirt and Chelsey sat next to one with black teeth. You smiled weakly and then looked at Chealsey. She quickly held onto your hand tightly. The games started and you were cheering for team Harry while Chelsey for team Louis. After much argument and fighting you and Chelsey finally shouted togehter "GO TEAM LARRY STYLINSON!"

As soon as you shouted that Harry's gaze was brought up to you two and he was knocked down by a player. The player accidentally stepped on his ankle and a very loud crack radiated throughout the stadium. And Harry cried out in pain.

You gasped really loud and as Harry was being walked off the field his eyes didn't fall off of you. You saw Harry talk to his bodyguards, and they all stared at you. You instantly looked away and back on the other players. But they all were staring at you too and pretty soon everyone was.

"Um.... let's get back to the game. We didn't come just to stare at pretty girls people COME ON!" Louis said and then winked at you while jogging away. Everyone laughed and Chelsey almost fell over because she was so happy that Louis just winked. Wait but who was he winking at? You thought.