Epilogue | See You Again

"Why hasn't she arrived yet?"

Soobin pretended to read the newspaper in his hands, but in reality he had been waiting for his wife to arrive. It was a chilly morning, and he was enjoying his tea out in the garden. Well, if he was being honest, he was out in the garden for Ryujin. She had gone to visit Seoul for Baekhyun's birthday last week, and was coming back today, but weirdly she hadn't arrived yet. He felt anxious as he hadn't stayed away from her for this long since they got married.

He released a sigh of relief when the car pulled over there and Ryujin climbed down the car, and lifted her head to look at him. Soobin at once turned away, and grabbed a random magazine from the table and started scanning it as if it was the most interesting thing to do now.

Ryujin frowned as she walked towards him, but then smiled. He was holding the magazine upside down. Idiot. She shook her head, and sat on the chair beside him. "Hey!" she greeted him with a smile.

Soobin pretended to be startled, and looked up at her. "Oh! You're here. I didn't notice," he cleared his throat, and put down the magazine.

She grinned. "It's okay. Why are you out here in the cold?" she pretended to be curious, and he shrugged nonchalantly.

"I just felt like getting some fresh air," he nodded as if convincing himself. "Fresh air is good for health."

She smirked. "It's freezing outside. Aren't you cold?"

"Nope. I don't feel cold," Soobin replied at once, but sneezed loudly the very next second. He grumbled when she started laughing. "Yes. Yes. I was waiting for you. Whatever," he mumbled.

Ryujin shook her head, smiling, and stood up. "Come on," she stretched out her hand, and he chuckled before taking it. "Idiot. I would have come inside the house. What if you catch a cold?" she scolded him.

"Then, you'll take care of me," Soobin leaned down to kiss on the top of her nose.

"You're disgustingly romantic," she laughed out loud and he shrugged, not really ashamed of his confession. Walking into the house, she was greeted by none other than her big boy. "Eric!"

The 12 year old, Eric turned to look at his parents, and his face lit up with a beautiful smile, but before he could run to hug them, his instructor came in front of him, and gave the boy a look. Eric lowered his eyes, and followed the man upstairs for his training session.