32 | I Just Want To stay With You

The cars stopped at the destination.

Hera looked up to see Tong organization already in their positions there. Their leader wasn't in her view, but it was for safety reasons. Tong needed to verify that Sal-inja weren't playing them. She looked to her side, and saw many of their men taking their positions in front of them.

"What would you have done if I had told you 'no'?" Baekhyun asked in a challenging tone. He was referring to Mina's case. "I'm Byeongsa Capo as well now," he smirked.

Annoyance shot through her. He seemed so damn sure of himself, certain of his victory over her. He had another think coming. "But, Byeongsa people still love and trust their queen more."

"You belong to Sal-inja now," he clenched his jaws.

"Byeongsan too," she replied calmly. "Shall we?" she looked away from him, and stared ahead. "Capo dei Capi shouldn't be waited."

Baekhyun growled lowly, and climbed down the car, clearly pissed off by her affection for Byeongsa people. He walked past his men, and stood there for Tong leader to make his appearance. Hera stood beside him, and glanced at him. Baekhyun was back to his Capo mode.

"Nǐ hǎo," A deep voice greeted them, and everyone straightened up immediately.

Hera's eyes searched for the man of honor, and she felt struck by the handsomeness the guy had in front of her. He walked to them with confidence, and smiled faintly. "Byeongsan queen."

"Capo dei capi, Sehun," Baekhyun swiftly came in front of Hera, and stared down at the man. "Let's cut short the greetings, and talk about our deal."

Hera rolled her eyes, and glanced over his shoulder to Sehun. "You can have Mina back, but if you hurt her any way... you're going to have a war with us. Trust me," she made clear.

Sehun laughed. "Trust me, I won't hurt her in any way," he looked back and forth between her and Baekhyun. "I love her as much as you two love each other."

Hera's lips parted to say something, but then she stopped herself. No one else needed to know about her personal relationship with Baekhyun. Especially their enemy. "Mina went to you as a spy, and even after knowing everything, you want her back?"