31 | Don't Blame Me

"Sungjae-ah, you won't leave me ever. Right?"

"Never. Just wait. The day you graduate high school, and I complete my university... we're going to run away from this place."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"We are here," Joy snapped her head up to see their car pulling over in the driveway of Kim's residence. Her home. It was her new home, and even though the chilling vibes she got from the people waiting for them at the door made her feel uncomfortable, she tried to remain impassive.

Climbing down the car, she almost rolled her eyes when Taehyung came by her side and held her hand. "Behave," he smiled through his teeth, and she shrugged.

Another car pulled over near them. Baekhyun climbed down the car hurriedly before opening another door, and lifting Hera in his arms. "She fainted. Call the doctor, now!" he barked out. Few assistants followed him inside immediately, but when Joy tried Taehyung pulled her back.

"Her husband is there with her. Don't poke your nose in their matter."

"She's my sister," Joy narrowed her eyes in disbelief, but then gave up. "But, I can go to check up on her after a while. Right?" she asked, and he nodded.

Each of the men bowed in respect to the couple as they made their way into the house. Joy kept a small smile on her face, so that they wouldn't feel intimidated by her, but sadly her sorry excuse of her husband's pissed off face was enough to scare them all.

"Taehyung."

She looked up to see a tall man coming downstairs, his pale skin and dark eyes made Joy bewitched for a second, but she came out of her trance when he smiled. "You must be Joy. Hello sister in law."

"Hello," she replied in a small voice, and glanced at Taehyung for any hint of recognition. The latter had a wide smile on his face as he went to hug the man.

"Taemin!"

"In flash!"

"You didn't tell me you were coming back today," he said in delight as he tackled the man in a tight hug.