16 | Delicate

Hera had known all along that the Bachelors party was going to be a huge flop, but it was even worse than she had thought.

The only good thing about this ordeal was that Baekhyun had decided to join her on her last night before the wedding. Joy was still ignoring her, though she wished her sister was here for her. Soobin was busy with security checks as they were back in Busan. Yeri was... Well she didn't know where. She felt someone clearing his throat, and chuckled at his antics.

"Yes, Capo?" she sipped beer.

"We're here," he put her down on her feet, and she looked around the parking lot. He sighed, and she glanced at him. "Aren't you nervous about tomorrow?"

"You mean about security?" Hera asked, and he nodded hesitantly. "Why should I be?" she grinned. "Sal-inja is with us. I know nothing will happen to us in your watch."

"I won't let anything happen to you," he said. She smiled, and nodded before sipping her beer and twirling around in her own world. "Actually I thought you must be nervous about being married to Jinyoung, that and all the spotlight on you."

She paused. "Well, I can't do anything about it, so I better enjoy this night," she said. "With you," she played Taylor Swift's latest song 'Lover' and held his hand. "Let's dance. Come on."

He nodded. "I like your skirt," he told her.

"It twirls," she told him.

"Show me," He grabbed her hand and spun her around. She felt a bit like a movie star as she watched her skirt spin outwards. When he spun her back towards him, her back ended up pressed to his front. Baekhyun put his hands on her hips, and she moved with him, feeling the music. She threw her arms around his neck so she could look at him while they moved together. As her locked eyes with him, her heart sped up, and she decided that she actually liked this type of dancing after all.

Baekhyun eyed her blankly before pulling away from her, and cleared his throat. "It's enough."

"Yeah," she forced a small smile. "Let's drink. There are enough cans to enjoy the night," she walked and sat in the car. He also climbed in the car and clinked his can with hers. "To my unexpected marriage."

"To your marriage," he said. He looked into his eyes, and felt her heart clench a little. He made her feel lost. He made her feel out of control. "You're staring," his gruff voice said.