48 | Paint It Red

"What are you doing here?"

Everyone was alert. One could feel the tension in the area from miles away. Baekhyun stood beside Bo-ah, and glanced at Hera as she glared at him. He raised his brows at her, and she stepped forward.

"What are you doing here, husband?" she asked back, and he clenched his jaw. Suddenly, several men surrounded the area, and pointed their gun at the Sal-inja men. "Byeongsa is still under me. Remember?" she asked. She already had an army of Byeongsa behind her, knowing she would need a back up. Sal-inja men couldn't be trusted.

"Awe, that's so sweet," Bo-ah chuckled. "Someone can shut up Capo like that? I'm surprised."

"There's a difference between the queen and a pretense doll," Hera smiled sarcastically, and took a deep breath. "Would you like to tell me what you are planning to do here?" she asked.

Baekhyun sighed, and glanced at Yoongi. The man nodded, and went to Hera as he held her elbows and dragged her back to the corner. "What the hell?" she struggled against his grip. "I'm going to break your nose. You better let me go Yoongi!"

Hera looked at the byeongsa army, and her eyes widened in shock when they all bowed to Baekhyun. "Boss."

"Thank you for your loyalty," Baekhyun nodded, and looked up at Hera. "You were saying something?" he smirked. She looked at him startled, and his smirk widened. "Byeongsan and Sal-inja are under me. So, I think that's that."

She gulped, and glanced at Taehyung. How was she going to save him now? Her own people were showing loyalty towards the devil himself. Taehyung smiled, and mouthed, 'It'll be okay.' Her eyes teared up because she knew it wasn't. It wasn't okay. It won't be okay.

Baekhyun stepped forward, and tilted his head to stare at the younger. "Hello brother," he greeted.

Bo-ah grinned and wrapped her arm around Baekhyun's. "Hey, brother in law. Long time no see," she winked, and then looked at Hera. "Oops! Ex brother in law, or should I say lover boy?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I see you're still under the influence of weed. Old habits die hard. Don't they?" he mocked her, and stared at his wife. "Joy, come here," he ordered seriously. "Right now."

Joy gulped. "You know what's going on. Don't you?" her voice was just above whisper, but with an uncomfortable silence, it was heard clearly.