33 | Falling In Love

"Are you going to ignore me for the rest of your life?"

Hera didn't need to look up to see the person. She knew that voice, and sighed when the man stood beside her. "I'm your brother in law, at least give me a greeting."

"Do I care?" she glanced at him. "No," she shrugged before turning away from him.

"Every night I see Baekhyun going to the guest room when no one is watching. You're being cruel to him, Hera," Taehyung grabbed her elbow, and turned her to face him. "He didn't do anything to you. It was all for me. I wanted Joy, and as a big brother, he did it for me. So, stop hating him."

Hera let out a scoff. "You wanted Joy? What was she? A toy?" she pulled back her hand, and glared at him. "You both are sick, and I don't give two shits about you or your brother."

"You don't know him, so just keep your opinion to yourself," Taehyung turned defensive. "Either-"

"What? What will you do?" Hera snapped. "You've ruined our lives already, there's nothing you can do now," her eyes turned cold, and he clenched his jaw in annoyance.

"Soobin isn't a saint either. He married my sister."

"You forced him to do it. He needed to make an alliance, and back up to Mujabihan," she replied. "He treats Ryujin with respect, unlike you both."

"You don't even know how much Baek controls himself around you. You don't know that side of him."

"He has shown himself enough," she snapped back.

"Why? Did Baekhyun fuck you bloody already?" Taehyung hissed, and she stepped back, startled. He grabbed her shoulders and glared down at her. "My brother is very important to me, but you're not doing a good job in making him happy. I'm warning you-"

"What is going on here?" Baekhyun's voice boomed in the balcony, and they both stiffened.

Taehyung gave her a look before stepping back, and turning to his brother. "Nothing."

"Okay?" Baekhyun looked back and forth between them.

Hera gulped. "I'm gonna be in my room till then," she mumbled, and practically ran out of there.