Chapter 154

K so I'm gonna keep writing this for a while longer bcos I have a good idea. Y'all gonna hate me bcos guess who's coming back into the story? Ahahahahahaha enjoy :)
Trigger warning.

Reluctantly, Remington sits opposite Andy, knowing he has to talk about this but not wanting to. He looks at the cup of tea in front of him and sighs. And is the first to talk. "So, sweetheart, all I need you to do is tell me the truth, okay?"

The boy holds his gaze on the hot liquid in the mug. "I am telling you the truth," he mumbles.

Andy sighs. "What number are you on?"

Remington shrugs and says nothing.

"Are you above fifteen?"

He just shrugs again.

"Remington, come on. Talk to me."

"Why?"

"Because it's not good to keep it all inside."

After a moment, Remington quietly says, "twenty seven," and sighs.

"Twenty seven? Fuck, Remington, that's bad." Andy remarks, worried. "Do you-um-do you know why it's so bad? Has something caused it?'

Remington picks up the tea. "Because no one believes me about Holly's brother," is his answer, "because it is him! I know it is! And no one is taking it seriously."

"Look, sweetie, there is no way you can be sure. You can't tell yourself that for certain."

The boy crosses his arms. "Well fuck you," he mumbles, sipping on the tea and putting it back down. "It's too milky," Remington complaines, in a bad mood and wanting a hug but not willing to admit it.

Andy shakes his head. "Do you need to go home, kitten, is that what's really going on here?" He swaps his tea for Remington's, since it's less milky. "If you need to go home, just say, okay? There's something going on with you and I don't like seeing you so sad like this. It breaks my heart. Just tell me what's wrong."

Remington wraps his hands around the warm mug and glances at his husband. "I just..." he goes quiet, not sure how to phrase it. "I like playing shows, but-but I hate-I hate everything else. Like everything else, Andy. The bus, the stupid bunk beds, the small bathroom, the stupid fucking generator. It's never quiet and I want to have a hot bath and I can't because there's no bath and I can't stick to the times I'm supposed to for eating which makes it so hard to eat anything and people keep leaving razors and scissors around and do you know how hard it is to not fucking slit my throat everytime I see something sharp?" He sips the tea and talks again. "And I tipped the diet pills into the bottle that has the pills for my depression so you wouldn't see." The boy tears up and wipes his eyes. "But I'm fine."

"Come and have a hug," Andy suggests, "you've not had one for at least twenty four hours. How are you still standing?" His teasing makes Remington smile, which was his intention. "You didn't even use me as a pillow last night."

The singer sniffles. "I didn't sleep properly." He watches Andy get up and walk over to his side, sitting on the bench beside him. "Can you take my wallet?"

"Hmm?"

"Because if I have money I'll buy more pills so if you keep my wallet then I can't buy anymore. Please?" Remington leans into Andy.

"Of course I can, sweetie. That's a very healthy thing to do, you know? I'm proud of you." He puts an arm around Remington. "I've got a little plan. Do you wanna hear it?"

Remington yawns. "I don't know. Is it a good plan?"

"Do you remember the times Abigail told you for eating?"