✼ ҉ 4 ҉ ✼

╔══ஓ๑°❈°๑ஓ══╗

"Help me!" Donald urged from the stone head he dangled dangerously from.

"Hang on, Mr. Davenport!" Kaz called down to him, gripping the terrace edge. He turned to Chase, "Speaking of which, what is he hanging onto?"

"Uh, that would be a Daven-head." Chase explained.

"He put a giant bust of his own head on the building?"

Chase scoffed. "No. The Daven-head came first. He built the tower to support it."

"I knew he had a big head, but I never thought it would save his life." Kaz said.

Donald shouted up at the boys. "I heard that, new guy!"

Kaz turned to his best friend. "Hey, Oliver, I think that we should change the name of your Cyclone Fingers to Irresponsible Wind of Doom."

Oliver frowned. "I thought it was perfected and so did he." He motioned to Chase.

Chase backed up, defensively saying, "Whoa, don't rope me into this. I'm still trying to figure out you super freaks." He gestured between the two boys.

"I hate to interrupt, but could one of you heroes get down here and save me?!" Donald Davenport exclaimed.

"Can you pull yourself to the top of the head?" Chase asked.

Donald shook his head, "I can't get a foot hold. It's too slippery. My face is too perfect."

"Okay, I'll be right down." Chase retreated from the ledge saying, "Wait, what am I saying? You two can fly. Get down there and save him." He paused. "On second thought, why don't you go?" He pointed to Kaz.

"Why not me?" Oliver asked.

"No offense, but I don't trust you with your own life. But if Mr. Davenport needs a cold beverage, you'll be the first person I call." Chase patted Oliver's shoulder.

Kaz nodded, gripping the stone edge, about ready to fly down. "I got this."

"No." Oliver put his arm in front of him. "I got this."

"Actually, I can still hear you and my vote's on Kaz, or Chase even though he can't fly." Mr D added, his voice carrying a weight of worry.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport! I'm coming to save you!" Oliver called and hopped over the terrace and flew down wildly. "Ahh! Ahh!" He landed on the Daven-head, facing the older man holding on for his life. "Sorry. Still working on the landings." Oliver winced. His gaze flickered between the stone and the man in front of him, "You know what's weird? You both look equally disappointed in me."

"We are!" Donald Davenport cried firmly.

Meanwhile, Bree peeked out from elevator and allowed a small smile to grace her lips as she sighed softly. "Lost her. Finally."

"Ahh!" Skylar voiced out as she fell down from ceiling. "Gotcha!"

Bree stood up from being tackled by Skylar. "Okay, you know what? That's it!" She flipped Skylar onto the floor and pinned her down.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Skylar cried and got up, wearing a faint scowl. "That really hurt!" Her scowl changed to a grin, "Nice."

"No, not nice." Bree snapped. "Skylar, I can't do this anymore."

"Bree, we're heroes. 'Can't' isn't in our vocabulary." She smiled and suddenly bounced on the balls of her feet, suggesting, "Let's rumble."

"No." Bree sighed. "Okay, look, this might be the way you do things on your planet, but here, sisters don't throttle each other to show their love. We do it by pretending to be nice and then talking behind each other's backs."