✼ ҉ 14 ҉ ✼

╔══ஓ๑°❈°๑ஓ══╗

At Davenport Tower, Chase entered the penthouse with a box clutched in his hands. "Check it out guys. Mr. Davenport sent us a box from Mission Creek."

"As long as he's not in it, then yay!" Bree said.

Chase opened the box and exclaimed, "Cool! It's some of our old technology."

Kaz pointed at a lone piece of paper inside, picking it up. "Look, a Daven-note. 'Dear Elite Force, I'm turning the basement into a nursery for the new baby, so please keep some of these things at the penthouse for me.'."

"He's raising a baby in the basement? That kid's gonna have some serious issues." Oliver remarked, not noticing the glares Bree shot at him. Alex patted the girl's knee comfortingly, having been told the story from the bionic during one of their many sleepless nights.

Kaz had already begun digging through the contents of the box. He fidgeted in opening a tiny silver case, with patches inside its folds. He peeked at the two bionics. "What's this?"

"A cyber cloak. It's a virtual body disguise. It can make you take on anyone's appearance. One time, I got stuck looking like Bree and had to go to a school dance with this guy named Jake."

"Same thing happened to me!" Oliver told them. At some confused looks, he gave a bit more context. "Not the cyber cloak. Texting mishap. Long story, I'll tell you about it later."

Alex waved him off, trying to hide her disgust. "Oh, it's okay. You don't have to."

"And then I'll tell you about how I orchestrated the whole thing," Kaz chuckled.

The alien girl pointed at the dark haired boy, "Well that I might wanna hear." Oliver frowned in annoyance

Kaz proceeded to pick up an object. "Hey, what's this?"

Chase instinctively held out a hand of caution, "Hey, be careful. That's a memory wipe. It can erase minutes, hours, even years of someone's memory."

"What's the fancy name you gave it?" Alex put her hands on her hips, coming alongside Chase with a knowing smirk.

Chase feigned confusion before smugly saying, "Neural Scrambler."

"I knew you called it something ridiculous." Alex smiled, clapping a hand on his shoulder teasingly. The bionic simply rolled his eyes at her, but the faint smile on his lips said something otherwise.

"Hey. Maybe I can use this on Skylar and she'll forget all the stupid things I've said and wanna date me." Oliver said. He grabbed the Neural Scrambler and studied it in front of him.

Bree snorted. "It's a memory wipe, not a miracle maker."

Kaz took the device from his best friend's grasp. "So, how does this thing–?" He zapped himself and blinked hard a few times. Alex raised a concerned eyebrow, waiting for Kaz to give an implication on just how far back his memory was wiped. He looked down at the gadget in his hands. "Oh, what's this?" Alex stepped forward to take the Neural Scrambler away from him and handed it back to Chase.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Chase clapped his hands together once they were all gathered in Mission Command. "Okay, team meeting time. Thank you all for coming."