✼ ҉ 3 ҉ ✼

╔══ஓ๑°❈°๑ஓ══╗

Donald Davenport scrambled down the stairs. "I heard an explosion. What happened? Did we get attacked by shape-shifters again?"

"Ahh! No, but could you cover up? I'm seeing a few too many shape shifting over there." Chase gestured at Mr Davenport and tossed him a blanket.

From the couch, hugging her legs, Alex turned her head at the sight of the man in such tight clothes pressing against his body. "Ew," she said as she began to stand.

Donald rolled his eyes at the teenagers. "What happened?"

"I'm guessing a combination of gravity and middle-age," Kaz referred to Donald.

"Kaz!" The boy's eyes darted to Alex's at the sound of his name. She shook her head as she gave Kaz a look mixed with annoyance and disgust. "Gross, too much that I .. yikes."

She hopped in the Hyper-Lift. Before shooting down, she caught Kaz's gaze who mouthed a 'sorry' to her.

She shrugged with a small smile at the dark haired boy, swiping at her nose with her thumb. Kaz smirked and returned the action right as she went downstairs to the command center.

Donald Davenport frowned and rolled his eyes, letting out a sharp exhale. He pointed to the table, "To that."

Kaz whipped back to the conversation. He scratched the back of his neck before speaking, "Oh, well, um, Oliver and Chase were talking about science, I got bored, I yawned, um, something flew out of my mouth, and voila, I set the table on fire." He gave Mr Davenport a classic smile.

"He found a another super power. It's a fire grenade." Oliver called it.

Kaz raised his eyebrows. "Fire grenade? That's lame. I'm calling it my yawn bomb." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Oliver rolled his eyes. "Yeah, cause that's much better." He pursed his lips.

"So, wait, you just discovered something you didn't even know you had?" Chase held up a hand, expressing his skepticicism. "How many powers were in that space rock?"

"That's tough to say. I mean, it didn't really come with a manual, and even if it did, I probably wouldn't read it." Kaz shrugged.

"This is just like you guys when you unlock new bionic abilities." Donald said to Chase.

Chase rolled his eyes. "Oh, yeah, except that our abilities come from a highly advanced infrastructure and theirs come from a magic witch pebble. Woooooo!" He wiggled his fingers mockingly.

Donald ignored his stubbornness. "Either way, this is a great opportunity for the team. We can teach them to hone their abilities the way I trained you."

Oliver formed a grin, "Superhero school. That sounds like fun."

"School? Boring!" Kaz yawned and a fire grenade came out of his mouth, setting their umbrellas on fire.

Chase screeched and put out fire with the fire extinguisher he held.

Kaz chuckled, "Well, that's the last time that umbrella stand attacks us."

The girls were down in Mission Command sitting quietly in each other's presence when the guys came down in the HyperLift.

Donald clapped and rubbed his hands together. "Good news, ladies. I'm about to teach my first class of superhero school."

Bree got off her phone and put her hands up. "I'm out."

"We're right behind you." Skylar said.

Alex nodded, beginning to follow. However, after a step she glanced between the girls and boys and stayed put, allowing Bree and Skylar to leave without her.